6.Family Reunion

Izuku's PoV

It has been a few months since i have been with the league of villains, and they have finally aloud me to leave the building. My training had progressed faster than they had thought, so they aloud me to go on a walk. It may sound stupid, but I'm kind of excited. I had finished my first shift of training, eaten breakfast, had a shower, and gotten dressed.

I walked out of my room, and went down the stairs, heading to the bar. I waved to some of the regulars, and some other members that were there too. I walked over to Kurogiri, and told him that i was going out. He looked kind of shocked, but let me go, saying that i just had to be back in time for my training. I gave him a small smile, and waved him goodbye, as i left the building.

When i walked outside, there weren't many people. The only ones that were out, seemed happy enough. I was kind of expecting the bar to be in a deserted area, but then again they wouldn't get many customers then. I stopped thinking about such trivial matters, and started walking down the street.

I'm not really sure were i was, but it seemed like a nice place. I wander down the street, trying to see if i could figure out where i am. I continued down the path, and found a sign at the join of two roads. One of the arrows pointed to the direction of somewhere I knew. I didn't really have anyone else to do so I followed the signs.

While in the middle of walking, a sudden flash of realisation hit me. I have a phone. I could have googled the directions to my home town if I wanted. I internally facepalm at my stupidity, and pull the electronic devise out from my trouser pockets.

When I typed in the location, I followed the instructions the woman said to me as I went. I soon reached the edge of the slightly small town, and put my phone away. I knew my around from here on out. I cautiously walked around town, not wanting to draw attention to myself, in case I got noticed. That would just be too much of a faff.

I soon reached the street on which my house laid. This street never felt very homely. It always has this eerie feeling to it. Trying to ignore my mind (that was telling me to turn around, and leave while I still could) I continued to trek down the quiet path.

Eventually, I reached the door of my old home. I was about to knock, when I remembered something. If I go inside my home, my mum will be super pissed about me not being back sooner. I debate on if i should actually go and see my bitch of a mother. Then a slightly disturbing thought crossed my mind. 

I tried to shake the thought from my mind, but the longer it lingered, the more appealing it became. A smile graced my face, and i just decided that if things went horribly (which they most likely will) i will put my training to good use. With a deep breathe, I knock on my own homes door. 

Not long later, a plump woman with shoulder-length green hair that's tangled up all in a mess comes to the door. The eye bags under her eyes are prominent, and the stench of alcohol that drips from her could be smelt for miles. When she noticed who was at the door, her annoyed expression turned shocked, but then it tuned that all too familiar anger. 

She dragged me into the house, and slammed the door behind her, not before chucking me to the floor. Glee spread over her face, as she grabbed the collar of my shirt, and punched me across the face. I let her get a few hits in and a couple fowl comments, before i decided enough was enough. 

Was she went in for another hit, I grabbed her  wrist, pulled her arm in a strong diagonal like fashion, while standing up. I pulled her arm behind her back, along with the other one. I placed my knee in between her two shoulder blades and leaned down next to her ear.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this." Was the last thing i said to her, before i grabbed the knife from around my ankle, let go of one of her arms in favor of grabbing a fistful of her hair, and slitting her throat.

The rush of adrenaline that was flowing through me slowed down as I took a few deep breathes. A couple low laughs started to flow from my lips, progressively getting louder as time passed. It wasn't long before i was laughing hysterically, sitting on top of my dead mothers back. My laughing fit didn't seem like it was going to calm anytime soon, until an all too familiar sound radiated around the room.

I pulled my phone from out of my pocket, and turned the alarm off. I only had five minutes until i needed to be standing to the side of my room door, ready for training. Slight panic filled me as I try and think of a fast way to get to the base. I sat there thinking, before i just rang Kurogiri for help.

I told him about my current predicament, and he told me that he would pick me up as well as my dead mother. I told him my location, and within seconds his purple mist started to form in the kitchen. I got off of my mum and walked over to the forming of a man. When he was fully present, he looked over the scene and disappointingly shook his head at me. 

 I picked up my mum over my shoulder and walked through Kurogiri's mist. When I got through, I realized that he transported me to the meeting room, where Shigiraki happened to be. He looked at me and then to the body over my shoulder. 

"Is she...?" His question trailing off.

"Yes." I answered straightforwardly. 

He stared at me blankly for a few seconds before shooing me away with his hand. I gave him a nod, before walking out to the stairs, and then to my room. I placed her on my bedroom floor, before standing outside, and waiting for Dabi to collect me for my training.