Chapter 13

Hi there, another chapter on time, I'm starting to get good at it. haha. Either way, enjoy and please comment, I love reading your comments, associations and other things.

Loads of love and stay safe. 

Second race weekend
Hanoi street circuit, Vietnam
Thursday

"It's media day here at Hanoi street circuit and we are here with a part of our Red Bull family. We have our Red Bull drivers, our Alpha Tauri drivers and two of our Red Bull reserve drivers." The six drivers in question sat on six chairs around a table as the games they would play were introduced. They were going to copy Ferrari with their challenges, only was Red Bull going to do it with its sister team and their reserve drives.

"We're going to kick your sorry little arses," Marylinde said with a grin. She knew very well that Alex wasn't going to let her live it down if she was going to lose from him and Max and she was starting to get the feeling she and Pierre were getting to that level as well.

"Are you sure about that?" Max asked, the same challenging grin on his face. "Alex and I won the grill the grid the last time it was held." He and Marylinde engaged in a staredown as Marylinde chuckled.

"That? Pff, I could have gotten those points on my own and I'm not now, so we are going to beat you guys at whatever it is we are going to do."

"If you'd excuse me." Both Max and Marylinde looked away, up to the man in Red Bull clothing. He was laughing. "I'd like to finish the introduction, but you are interrupting." He winked and turned back to one of the cameras that surrounded them.

"As I said before, we will be here to start a series of challenges, all linked to formula one in some sort of way, whether it's reaction, precision, knowledge or focus. For today, the challenge will have to do with reaction. We are going to do a speed round with pictures. We will show you pictures when so, you have to look at whether they are different or the same. When you see it you have to ring the bell. The team that does so fastest and has the correct answer, wins the round. If the team is wrong, there will be no point awarded."

"We've got this." Sergio, who was there as the second reserve driver grinned and high-fived Marylinde. "After last weekend I think we make a great team." Marylinde nodded. They had gotten along great as he showed her all the things going on in a formula one weekend and they had a lot of fun while doing so. They had teased Alex to no end and had pulled a prank on Max – it was meant to be on Alex, but Max was just too unfortunate to walk into it. It had started a new rivalry, though not on track, and they had a blast.

"The pictures will differ from just shapes with different colours to cars and racing helmets. Before the start, I will tell you the difficulty going from easy to medium to hard. It will give a bit of an indication of how long you have to think about it. When I say hard, it might appear to be the same at first, but it might just be different a minor detail." Marylinde nodded. It was going to be testing their mindset as well, who handled the stress of taking the time to be perfect and being fast enough to be the first.

"Oh, a warning before starting the challenge," Alex said, just when the challenge was about to start. "Don't be freaked out by Marylinde, she get's way too into games whenever she is playing them, so she gets a bit freaky."

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do!" Marylinde glared at Alex, before smiling at the host. "You can start, Alex is just giving everyone false information." The man chuckled and looked at the cards in his hands.

"We are going to start off easy." He then clicked on the mouse he was holding to show the first pictures on the screen in front of the three teams. Immediately, all three bells rang. It wasn't the only sound however, an 'ow' was heard as well.