"Shut up!" (Chap.6)

Cedric and Draco catches up into a fight for Harry, who was completely oblivious about the whole situation.

Harry walked to the great hall, quickly running to the Gryffindor table trying to remain unseen. His mind was full of the the whole situation with Malfoy yesterday. The young Gryffindor was still confused about his feelings for Cedric, and now even more confused when the whole Malfoy thing happened. 

While there was a wild hurricane in Harry's head, Malfoy was rather slightly proud of what he had done. Looking up, He looked at Harry who had his head in his arms, clearly trying to hide his face. He smirked but then wondered if he should go talk to Harry. Oh he was proud, oh yes, but he wasn't sure if Harry wanted to put up with Draco's attitude at that moment, besides, Harry probably liked that boy Diggory anyway, Draco didn't have a chance. 

Breakfast rolled around, starting and ending. Cedric had decided to give a small visit to the Astronomy Tower. Walking up the stairs rather gracefully, his fingers brushing the walls, stepping on the marble staircase elegantly. When He got to the top, he noticed a familiar boy with a mess of jet black hair, sitting there with a book clutched closely to his chest. Cedric had wanted to go say 'Hi' but he could see that the boy was obviously crying and Cedric didn't want to bother him, but the Hufflepuff inside him kicked in and he had decided to go try and comfort the boy. 

"U-uh.. Harry?" Cedric started, slowly walking over to him. "E-er- C-cedric! Sorry, sorry You had to see me like t-that.." Harry stuttered. "No- It's all good, really." Cedric said, rubbing Harry's back soothingly, hoping show a sign of comfort to the younger Gryffindor.  "I- i guess, i- i'll be.. go-going now..-" Harry muttered while rubbing his eyes and shaking his head hoping to calm down the booming headache. Cedric opened his mouth to stop the younger boy from fleeing but failed when he saw the young Gryffindor getting up and running down the stairs. Cedric have decided to give up since it wasn't like he could chase Harry into the Gryffindor Common Room.

Cedric got up and walked to the halls and spotted a familiar boy with platinum hair,  joking about something, near the halls.

"The look on his face was hilarious!!" Draco Guffawed, followed by a girl with a bobbed hair cut. "Right?!" Pansy wheezed.

What are they talking about..? Who's face?? Cedric wondered

Slowly walking pass them, he heard a call out. "Pretty boy Diggory, he thinks he's all that!!" Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes slightly.

Cedric heard this and marched right over to the Slytherins. No matter how he was titled as the "nice h'puff" or the "gentleman" he was never to take someone's sh*t

"I don't give a fuck about what you think of me, besides, whoever you're talking about probably has a better personality than your rotten brain. So if you would kindly stop joking around, or bullying first years I would be thankful!" He snapped.

"Oh look, He's sticking up for his potter!!" Draco cackled, laughs followed by Pansy.

What..?

A/N 

HI YALL! I'M SORRY THIS STORY WAS SHORT, BUT  I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS STORY WAS HEAVELY INSPIRED BY ANOTHER HEDRIC STORY CALLED >>>"someone like you"<<< 

PLEASE GO READ IT!! THANK YOU <33