Chapter 3

A/N 

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORYYY! I APOLOGISE AHAHAHAHA. So- I was thinking that this story might not make sense since I wrote it out of nowhere and i didn't expect it to get reads OR votes. But I'm thankful for the little votes and reads i got, anyway merry early xmas bbys:) ( Also i didnt know what to name this chapter )

"Harry, You need to tell me what's wrong. You've been acting quite.. different when being around, or close that Hufflepuff guy.. what's his name... uh Cedric?" Hermione asked, putting on a straight face while looking at her friend, Harry, who had his scarf covering half of his face. "Hermione.. I'm fine. I swear" Harry answered, putting on an obviously fake  smile and letting out a dry chuckle along with his response. Hermione was still skeptical about the words coming out of her friend's mouth. 

Hermione was one of Harry's best friends. She was smart and always cared for Harry like a mother; And for Harry to be avoiding his best mate, Ron, was very unusual. Part of Hermione wanted to give Harry some space, like he needed; But Hermione was still too worried about Harry's health. Since Harry hasn't attended Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at all in 2 days was really starting to worry Hermione; a lot. She hesitated a bit then "..alright Harry.. but please, eat something! The second task is in 4 days and you need to eat, otherwise you'd well.. uhm might not make it." Hermione pleaded, whispering the last part while holding her friend's hand.         

"Okay, fine.. I will." Hermione sighed at his response and engulfed her friend in a warm hug. "I guess I'll see you at the great hall, Harry." Hermione said, pulling away and beginning to walk away. Harry smiled softly. 

-TIME SKIP TO DINNER-

Harry quietly walked into the great hall to be greeted by the laughing and talking from many students from different tables. Hermione looked up from her book and gave Harry a wave from the Gryffindor table, motioning him to sit next to her. Harry quietly walked to sit next to Hermione, his shoes creating each 'thud' when he walked. 

Cedric, who was sitting at the Hufflepuff table, and was talking to his friends had seen Harry walk into the great hall. Relieved to see that the young boy had decided to eat for once in 2 days, he let out a sigh and turned back to talking to his friends.

-AFTER DINNER-

Harry walked to the Gryffindor dormitories. He was full, and he didn't even eat that much. Harry quickly got changed into his comfy pajamas, taking off his glasses and putting them on the table next to his bed. He quickly snuggled into his blanket and slowly fell asleep. 

A/N 

hello there. So there wasn't much hedric in this chapter, i just wanted to put in Caring hermione bc shes an underrated queenie. Anyways hope yall stay safe during this chaotic mess we call 2020. Bye:)