"It was fun." Part- Idk????

“It was great hanging out with you” Harry smiled, giving Cedric a quick hug, Just to pull away and see a slightly mad Draco.
Harry wasn't great with hugs but he tries, Turning to draco and holding out his hand, waiting for Draco to shake it awkwardly.

Draco slowly looked at Harry and slowly held his own hand out, Awkwardly Harry took it and shook it, but not as energetic as he shook Cedric's.

| TIME SKIP TO LIKE WHATEVER WEEK LMAO |

Harry had forgotten about the fights that has been going on, they stopped. Surprising because there were fights almost daily. 

It was almost the end of the year
Obviously Harry had to go back to The dursleys, which he absolutely despised.
First of all, The dursleys didn't give two living shits about Harry, Not like he excepted them to treat him like a god, No..

Harry stumbled through the corridors, Somehow having a hard headache, he was tired. The classes had drained him out loads, And he didn't want to do anything else but sleep in the dorms.
Suddenly he had remembered the fact he had to go to Dumbledore s office for an “Important” meeting..
Great’ Harry thought sarcastically.

Turning back, Harry stumbled blindly through the corridors, and to the Headmasters office.

Arriving soon after, Harry slowly walked into the dusty room of the headmaster.

“Ah.. Harry, Sit, sit.” Dumbledore gestured to the chair.
Harry slowly walked to the dusty red chair which was placed in front of the Headmasters brown oak desk.

“Professor.. Dumbledore. Is there anything you need?” Harry asked, looking up to the bearded elderly.

“I wish to speak to you.” Dumbledore answered calmly.

“O-Oh of course! Go ahead.” Harry replied, placing his bag next to his chair he was sat on.

“I would like you to stop returning to the dursleys.” Dumbledore smiled

Shock entered Harry's veins, Is this a dream? It can't be..Not that he was complaining or anything

“What?” Harry questioned dumbly

“I'm keeping you away from the dursleys, Harry. I have recently found out the oh so cruel things they have done to you. And I would like to apologize for being so oblivious during the situation.”

“..I- I mean, That'd be great! But where would i live..?” Harry asked

“A student of mine had volunteered to be taking you in for the Summer. You might have heard of him, Cedric, Cedric  diggory.” Dumbledore smiled, popping a lemon drop into his mouth.

“Wow.. Professor it- this is brilliant. Thank you.” Harry thanked, trying to keep his calm posture.

“Of course my dear Harry” Dumbledore replied.

A/N
OGMMFKVVIVTOOD I TOLD YOU THERES GONNA BE HEDRIC BESTIESBCKDKFK😩😩😩😩 I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Credits to : InquisitorBeals for the idea where Harry doesn't have to go back to the dursleys, It was really nice working with you so full credits to them!! Thank you for reading my dearest viewers and stay safe, Ily!