"I'm fine"

A/N
Hello there, I apologize for any spelling errors because my keyboard is quite laggy, anyways, let's get on with the story :)

Third Person POV

There Harry was, in hospital wing with Hermione by his side. “Its Caylus again, isn't it?” Hermione asked, closing her book. Harry didn't even bother to nod but instead just gave a weak reply of “..mhm”. At that Hermione sighed, She wanted to help but she just recently found out about the argument between Ron and Harry.
When suddenly an unexpected guest came in to Visit.

Luna Lovegood.

Hermione let out a relieved sigh, you can always trust luna with everything, she's also very helpful .

“Hello Harry potter” She greeted with her usual soft voice, smiling. Harry turned to look at her and have a smile. “Luna uhm-” Hermione didn't get to finish when an another unexpected guest burst through the door.

Cedric Diggory .

Harry flinched a little but calmed down a bit after.
“Harry, Are you okay!? Is anything wrong!?” Cedric asked, sounding so worried, because he is.
“Cedric, I'm fine..” Harry replied with a shakey voice, which sounded obvious he wasn't fine. His head was hurting like hell and his body ached.
Cedric heard a faint voice from behind
“Cedric!? come back he's not worth it” One of Cedric's friend called out. Harry slightly frowned. Cedric turned back to look at Harry and gave him a slight frown. Cedric slowly got up and left, to waving goodbye at the Gryffindor, which Harry nodded at.

After some time he was able to leave hospital wing and went back to his dorm.
Dean came up to him to tell him that Caylus and his Slytherin mates got detention and 100 points taken from Slytherin. Harry chuckled at the news, he nodded and started to get ready for class.
Harry tried to stay unseen since he didn't want to get bullied again.
He managed to get to class without people pushing him, he sat down at his usual seat and opened his book.
Everything was fine until his mind slowly slipped to Cedric.
“potter? potter!”
Snape called out which made Harry flinch a little. He looked up at the gloomy potions teacher, and looked back down. Giggles and laughs of amusement were heard across the class. Harry saw a glimpse of Hermione elbowing ron for laughing.

After class he walked out, completely forgetting about hiding from the Slytherins which only resulted in another round of getting bullied. But this time he was quite lucky.
“Stop it!” He heard someone yell, the voice was quite familiar.. Cedric?
“Right here Professor” he heard another voice say, it was quite soft, and sounded like..
Luna lovegood?
“You, idiots” He heard Cedric yell to the slytherins, as Harry got up from the ground and dusted off his robes, leaning on the wall for support.
There the Slytherins were, standing completely still, eyes widened.

A/N

HAHAHAH HI! Cliffhanger lololol. Anyways I need ideas since I wrote this story out of nowhere because I was bored HAAHHA..
Anyways opinions?(: