"Sleepover." Chap 10

A/N
Ayo, I'm here. How's everybody?? Here's another chapter asf😩👍
Okay anyway let's go.

Harry walked into the Gryffindor Common Room, Collapsing on the ruby red couch from exhaustion. They have 3 Triple potion classes, All In the same day! And Severus, had been picking on him the whole day, Non stop. Harry let out a small sigh of tiredness.

“Uh Harry?” He heard a small voice call out behind him, Harry groaned and got up. He didn't realise his hair was as messy as a bush, His tie, well, clearly messed up. “Wh- What is it Mione..?” Harry replied. “I hope I'm not interrupting anything but um..”

Oh yeah, You definitely didn't interrupt something Harry thought sarcastically.

“Cedric would.. like to see you, in the halls.” Hermione told him. Harry suddenly felt energetic, like he had never been tired 2 seconds ago. Getting up, He went to Hermione, unaware that he still looked a mess. Hermione lead him to the hall where Cedric and.. surprisingly Draco was standing there.

“Hey Harry.” Cedric greeted, pulling the smaller Gryffindor in for a hug. When they pulled apart, Harry slowly glanced at draco who looked slightly jealous, annoyed. “Hello, Potter..” Draco said lowly, in a rather awkward tone. “Uh, Hey Dr- Malfoy.” Harry replied, rubbing the back of his own neck to defuse the tension.

Harry stepped back a bit, imaginary question marks floating around his head. “Um, Why'd you call me here?” Harry asked, Draco opened his mouth to answer “Ced.” Harry finished.
Draco frowned, turning away. “i- um well” Cedric said, suddenly forgetting how to speak. Draco rolled his eyes and scoffed, “He wanted to-” Before draco could finish, Cedric put a hand over his mouth to stop him. “If you um.. wanted to come to the Hufflepuff common room for a sleep over.” Cedric lied. ‘Nailed it’ Cedric smiled

“Oh, Yeah sure!” Harry beamed, turning over to Draco who was crossing his arms, clearly fuming out of jealousy.

“Um.. This may sound weird but i- uh Malfoy..? you can come aswell, I mean- doesn't mean I don't hate you but I uh- I'm tired of fighting with you. So what do you say?” Harry asked awkwardly.
Suddenly, Draco's whole mood changes from gloomy to extreme happiness, but he hid it, and replied with a casual “Sure, Potter. I don't see why not..”

“Alrighty..!” Harry answered.

A/N
Really short chapter but, I'm kinda thinking of making a poly Wattpad between harry, draco and cedric. Like it's about them in the actual sleepover and getting along well, What cha say? Hmm, Hmm? 😩🙀
Anyways, I hope you're all okay, stay safe darlings, Drink water, Eat something healthy if you haven't already because you definitely deserve to eat something. Remember I love you and appreciate you all, You can always talk to me if needed! Goodbye!!