Not this again.. ( Chap.4)

!!!!! WARNING : SWEARING, MENTIONS OF BU\\Y1NG!!!!!!!!!

After Eating, Harry had walked to his dorm; or atleast he had tried to.  He was disrupted by multiple students from the Slytherin house, mimicking the noises of a dementor just to scare Harry. But Harry had tried to ignore the 'ooo's' and 'dementor, dementor!'s' that had always came his way. 

"shit shit shit shit shit" Harry muttered under his breath.  He was late for class; the fourth time this week! Harry speeded up his walking and finally got to Herbology which he had with the Hufflepuffs. 

Harry was standing next to Hermione while listening to Madam sprout go on about plants. He looked around to see Neville who was smiling, obviously beaming with happiness; Neville loved herbology. His eyes then traveled to a familiar red-haired boy, Ron weasley. Harry was kind of disappointed that his ex-best friend had joined in on often beating Harry up, along with some other Slytherins. 

Harry ignored the unpleasant look on Ron's face and continued to do whatever he was doing.

After class Harry got his bag and walked into the hallways, only to be greeted by the daily insults he got since he had his name spat out of the damned goblet. Harry was then unexpectedly pushed against the wall rather roughly, a hand holding his neck causing him to hover slightly above the ground. Harry squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth; He was starting to run out of oxygen. 

"How dare you talk to her, You fucking selfish git!" A voice roared; the voice was rather familiar.. Ron?.  

Hot tears streaming down the brunette's face, choking on the little air he had left. All he could hear were sympathetic gasps before he blacked out onto the floor with a loud 'thud'

A/N

YOYOYO another chapter? I think yes. Anyways I hope ya'll are doing fine and hope you stay safe. Bye <3