Chapter - 11 [ I Already Have Everything But I Cant Have You ]

Stealing my enemy's heart -
Chapter 11 ( Turn on music for good experience )

Days went by The king has recovered to his sickness, but Darryl kept avoiding him as he knew that the king was just playing with him.

Time check 8 am

It was Darryl's time to serve Zak his daily Breakfast, Darryl has been avoiding him as possible , While he was on the way to Zak's room. He saw Zak in his formal wear, it looks like he was going to a meeting with the upper class .

Darryl was staring blankly at Zak while he was holding the tray , Zak slowly pinched his cheek as he smiled. Darryl couldn't move his hands since he was holding the tray with both of his hands .

Darryl : Don't touch me-

Zak : Are you ordering the king?

Darryl : I dont care who you are-

Zak slowly chuckled and walked passed him as Dave called him out to attend in the meeting.

Zak :ill talk to you later..meet me at my room

Darryl blushes and the maid approached him as they chuckle.

??: aww im so jealous that you and the king are so close, he's not that interactive with any people here but only you.

Darryl : Yeah, i don't know why . By the way, i havent seen you anywhere.

?? : Pfft- really ? Ive been working here for 2 years. Then let me inroduce myself, im Puffy.

Darryl : Oh, its nice to meet you puffy.

Time skip 12 pm

Darryl was waiting infront of the king's room patiently while he watch astelic doing her chores. Astelic glances at darrly and gave him a wave, as Darryl was about to wave back Zak suddenly held his hand and pulls him inside .

Darryl : What's your problem!? You've been weird lately

Zak : i hate to admit that im jealous of her- i may have everything but i cant get your attention. I get so jealous when i can't even make you smile-

Darryl : Can someone like you do even have a heart? , I can't accept this because we're enemies!

Zak : I don't care-!! I will never let anything stop me from liking you

Zak : Just get out..i don't wanna see your face.

Darryl : .......

Darryl looked away and walked out of his room .

CHAPTER - 11 END