Chapter - 5 [ This unusual feeling ]

Stealing my enemy's heart – Chapter 5

Its been 2 months that Darryl went to his enemy's kingdom, but the problem is he's slowly falling for king zak's kindness . Sometimes he caught off guard of his kindness, day after day , Darryl has gathered lots of information about their plans for the war and his weaknesses.

Time check –  6 pm

Zak was looking for darryl to help hin out clean the book shelves, but it was darryl's day off so he havent came to his room . It's the first time to see the king went out of his room for no reason.

Zak was looking for darryl's room as he passed by Dave .

Dave: Good evening king Za--.. ZAK!?

Zak : What? Is there anything wrong ?

Dave :nothing ..Where are you going ? Its unusual to see you out.

Zak : Lead me to Darryl's Room

Dave : Yes, your highness..

Meanwhile

Darryl was with astelic they were at the front yard talking about stuffs, its both their day off so they came to go around the castle .

Astelic : Darryl! You have such a good memory! How did you remember all of that !?

Darryl : It just came out of my mind when you mentioned it.

Astelic : these flowers are so beautiful.

Darryl : Just like you?

Astelic : don't  tease me like that-

They were chuckling from the distance while they were sitting at the bench , Zak saw them from the distance as Dave stood behind him

Skeppy's Pov

I saw Darryl was talking to a girl , they seem enjoying with her. Ive been with Darryl smile but with a fake one. I never seen him this happy before.

There was a unusual feeling coming out of his chest, he couldn't tell but it feels like someone is clenching his heart.

Dave :There , your highness. It seems like Darryl was with miss Astelic . Should i call darryl?

Zak : No, just leave those two be. Lets get going.

Dave : If thats what you want, your highness.

As both of them walked away, Zak looked back for a second and he continued to walk away.