The makeup artist says, she hands me two more contacts of the white colored iris. Hawks gave me a bracelet, it was both a communicator and a tracking device. He tried getting me to take off the indigo colored one but I refused. We got into a little argument until he finally let me keep it on. It only took me threatening him to punch him where the sun don't shine for him to finally agree. Hawks then told me what my name would be as we begin walking out of the compound.

"Alright, Lana Mikan. You are a 14 year old girl who's been on the streets for a while, and you so happened to run face to face with me. I think that you needed to get some help because I caught you stealing. When we get close to where we need to be, I'll shove a feather at you and you start running."

I nodded my head. We started walking to a darker side of town and I felt his feather poke my leg, and I started running. I had to avoid running into people until I ran into Ugaski. As I almost bump into him, I aimed a pulsating water pump at Hawks to try and hit him. Ugaski clearly saw this and I bumped into him. He looks me in the eye and quickly takes me into an alley way and tries to hide us from Hawks.

"Dammit, lost that stupid kid... I'll try again later if I need to."

We heard Hawks say as he begins to walk away. Ugaski now stands in front of me, I was breathing hard.

"The name is Ugaski. I would like you to come with me.."

He whispers softly in my ear. He then knocks me out, I guess as a safety precaution and in case I said no.

I wake up in a cell like thing a few hours later. I groan as the hit to my head wasn't all that pleasant. I could hear someone clapping as I woke up.

"You never introduced yourself to me, little one.."

I look him in the eyes and hesitated.

"I am.. Lana Mikan..."

I said softly, my throat was burning, and he hands me a cup of water through the cell door. I drink it and he then opens it.

"Come, I want you to see the others."

I  acted confused and then started to follow him, I felt something tug on my leg, and it seemed to be an ankle monitor. I assumed he would keep track of my whereabouts, assuming that I would attempt to run away at some point. I saw the other people who were taken, I've seen some of them on the records, and they were all badly beaten up. A few of the guys had large bruises on their stomachs. It seems as if they were forced to wear just blue boxers. The girls wore blue boxers and a sports bra. This seemed like some type of fight club. That means in order to survive, I have to beat up people in order to learn more information. I bit my lip. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but this was for the sake of mission, I'll only use my water against them. Ugaski then made me change into the blue boxers and sports bra. I had to hide the bracelets I had on so he wouldn't suspect anything, I had somehow slipped both of them to go underneath the ankle monitor. He then throws me into an octagon.

"Welcome the fresh meat! Lana!"

He announces, then he has me fight this woman who was in her 20s. She came charging at me fast and I quickly dodge her, I grab her left arm and pin her to the ground as quickly as I could.

~~~~~~Time skip to 1 month~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started tapping the bracelet that was a communication device. I tapped in Morse code, something I learned by working with Hawks. I was able to sneak around the base as a free time sort of thing and discover evidence of what exactly they had all these water users here for. I also discovered that some people died fighting. They were trying to eliminate the weak ones and take the strongest one to use against All Might. I was covered in bruises. I've won many of the fights with just using my quirk, but it started to drain me out. Eventually I had to use my fist and that wasn't enjoyable either. They were all fighting for food and to survive.