Jennie - Lies

Female reader

Y/N POV

I contacted Jennie "Love, when will you come home?" I asked "I still have schedules ahead so maybe, next week?" She asked "I haven't seen you in 3 weeks now and it'll be a month next week" I sadly said.

"Don't be sad" She said "I promise that I'll spend my off with you and we'll do whatever you want" She said and I smiled "Really?" I asked "Yes" She said "I got to go now. Bye" She said and hang up.

A week later...

Today is the day that she'll come home and spend time with me.

I received a call from her "Are you almost here?" I asked excitedly "Is this Park Y/N?" A voice of a man answered "Who is this?" I asked "Can you come at XXXXX hospital? The owner of this phone was caught in an accident" He said "I'll be there" I said and ended the call.

I got my car keys and rushed to the said hospital.

I arrived "Jennie Kim" I said "She's currently at the operating room" The nurse said and I contacted her members.

They arrived and hugged me as soon as they saw me crying "She'll be alright" They said.

I calmed down and the doctor came out "Relatives of Ms. Kim?" He asked "Friends" Jisoo unnie said.

"Ms. Kim is stable now but she may have lost some of her memories" He said "Amnesia?" Rosé asked and he nodded "When can we visit her?" Lisa asked "She'll be awake soon but she'll be sensitive so please don't ask many questions" He said and we nodded.

We went to her room and saw her opened her eyes just as we enter her room.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo unnie asked and she nodded "My head hurts a bit" She said "Do you remember us, unnie?" Rosé asked "Of course" She said "But who is that?" She asked and looked at me.

I felt my whole world fall "Unnie, you really don't know her?" Lisa asked ajd she shook her head "Are you our new manager or something?" She asked and I stormed out of the room.

How can she forget me?

Out of all the people she'll forget, why me?

I ran as fast as I could and everything went black.

JENNIE POV

I'm sorry, Y/N.

"Unnie, Please tell us you remember her" Rosé said and I nodded my head "Why did you have to lie?" Jisoo unnie asked "Because pd-nim said that I should break up with her or he'll harm her and ruin my career" I said and cried.

"Did you caught accident?" They asked "No. It was all planned" I said "Everyone acted" I said.

"MS. KIM!" The doctor barged in my room "Yes?" I asked "Ms. Park was hit by a bus" He said "Where is she?" I asked as I cried more "She lost a lot of blood but she's currently in the operating room" He said.

Timeskip...

The doctors who performed the surgery went to my room "We did everything that we could but Ms. Park didn't make it" They said "NO! BRING HER BACK!" I shouted and cried.

A month later...

I'm currently at her grave "Why did you leave me?" I asked and cried "I regretted everything" I said "I should've just told you that I'm breaking up with you than planning such thing" I said as guilt took over me.

"I'm sorry" I said "I'm sorry for the lying" I said "I'm the reason why you left us" I said "I love you" I said and cried harder "I wish I could turn back timr and make things right" I said.

"I got to go now" I said and wiped my tears "I'll be back, my love" I said and went in my van.

I shouldn't have lied.

If I just didn't lie, you would still be here with me.

I hate myself for lying because I lost you, the one whom I loved the most.