Rosé - Babe

Female reader

(You're Blackpink's 5th member)

Y/N POV

Rosé bought an abandoned dog here at our dorm.

She adopted it and named it 'Hank'.

He's too cute "Rosie" I called "Only Jennie unnie can call me that" She said "What should I call you? I want it to be unique and I'm the only one who can call you that" I said.

"Love" She said "Or Babe" She said "Stop with the flirting" I said and carried Hank.

The next day...

We went to our building "Babe" Rosé whispered "Oh please no" I said and she giggled "Hank is cute, right?" I said as she carried him "But you're cuter" She said "I'm not a dog" I said and she laughed.

"Those two are flirting again" We heard Jisoo unnie said "She's the one flirting with me" I said "But you flirt back" Lisa said and I rolled my eyes.

Timeskip...

We finished our schedules "You girls wanna come? Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I will eat out" Rosé said "We have plans already" They said "Babe?" She asked "Shut up. I'll come" I said and she smiled.

We arrived at the place and she was still carrying Hank.

We sat with the two "He's cute, unnie" Tzuyu said and carried him "Babe" Rosé said.

"Can you please shut up? My name is Y/N" I said and the two laughed "Rosé unnie is clingy when it comes to you" Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Babe, what do you want?" Rosé asked "I want you to shut up" I said and they laughed.

"Babe, come on" She said "My parents thought of my name for a long time and even researched for it then you'll just call me 'Babe'?" I said and they laughed.

They were laughing at me so I decided to take my revenge later, when we get to the dorm.

We ate and talk with them.

Timeskip...

We got to the dorm and I ignored her.

I laid on my bed after taking a shower "Y/N?" She called and opened my door.

I ignored her and focused on my phone "Y/N?" She called and laid next to me before hugging me "Are you mad at me?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for teasing you, I went too far" She said and hid her face on the crook of my neck.

I giggled at her cuteness "I'm not mad" I said "I just want to tease you a little" I said and she pouted.

"Can I sleep here?" She asked "You have your own room" I said "I want to sleep next to you" She said and hugged me tighter.

"What are we?" I asked "I don't know but I'll still call you 'Babe'" She said and laughed.

"Playful Rosé" I said and she giggled.

"Do whatever you want" I said and cuddled with her "You smell so good" I said "I know" She said and we slept.