18. Grow Up

@britneyadebiyi_123 made this request and i hope its what you pictured

@britneyadebiyi_123 made this request and i hope its what you pictured. Please enjoy!

Corpse/Adam POV

4AM. Where the fuck are they. This is the 5th time this week. Im tired of being worried sick. They aren't answering. God knows where they are or what they're doing. I sigh and sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. 

3rd Person POV

Adam grabbed his phone, once again, and called Y/N. Hoping there would be an answer this time around. 

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

No answer. Another desperate attempt thrown away. Adam itched to show his anger. Wether it was a scream or a chuck of his phone. Just when Adam had given up all hope of seeing Y/N that night, there they were, walking in through the front door. Y/N obviously as drunk as a depressed  divorced middle aged mom after the kids are put to bed. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" Adam asked, enraged.

"Not here." Y/N stated the obvious in a smart ass way.

"No shit." Adam rolled his eyes. 

"Out." Again, Y/N stated the obvious while waddling their way over to the couch, trying not to trip.

"Out drinking again, I presume." Adam said, noticing the way Y/N walked.

"Hell yeah baby!" Y/N shouted lowly.

"I don't fucking get it!" Adam scowled, letting his anger out. Y/N taken back by this change of behavior, stared at Adam, dumbfoundedly. "I don't fucking get it. Why the fuck all of the sudden. You weren't always like this. Was it something i did? Was it you dead beat father? Was it your toxic mother? Was it your best friend/sister/brother that doesn't talk to you anymore?" Y/N sat silently. "Pick one! Or is it something else i don't know about? Cause who knows what the fuck your hiding!" Adam vented. 

"What the hell, Adam?!" Y/N shouted at Adam, now a little more sober from the adrenaline pumping through their veins. "You don't need to bring those things into this!" Y/N paused to look at the time, wondering how loud they could be without disturbing the neighbors, not that, that was gonna change anything. "And, besides it doesn't matter why i do what i do! It's my fucking life. Not yours. Mine. So grow the fuck up." Y/N argued.

"I need to grow up? I'm not the one that drinks my feelings away!" Adam argued back.

"Well, you have so many health problems, that it gives me so much anxiety, that i have to drink the problems away!" Y/N argued to make him feel like the victim.

"You're fucking insane! I can't fucking control my fucking health problems! That's like me complaining how you have fucking hands!" Adam swore.

The two just looked at each other. The silence so loud. The anger in the air becoming sexual tension. Adam pushed Y/N against the wall, hand on their throat. Their lips connected. Adam not caring about taking advantage of Y/N. Y/N not caring about him doing so. The worst apology to be spoken, but then again, actions speak louder than words. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

and that my friends it what we call a toxic relationship 💅🏼

ty for the request ❗️

i had so much fun writing this 😺

also i kinda like writing in 3rd person so i might switch to that 😚

k bye