01. Argument

You and your boyfriend of (however many years) had just gotten into an argument. You knew it wasn't good for his or your anxiety but it happened anyway. You were in the bedroom while he was doing god knows what. You couldn't even remember what the argument was about. It was probably about his depressing outlook on life. He always told you how he wouldn't mind if something or someone just killed him out of the blue. You understood but it hurt you knowing you couldn't love his pain away. You always hated when he said things like this because things were bound to get better. Right? 

After long debates in your mind, you decide it's best to go say something to Adam. You were staying at his house for the week, while your apartment building was getting renovated. You walked out of the bedroom and looked around for him. After searching, he was no where to be seen. Assumed he was recording something you knocked quietly on his recording room door. You hear his attractive voice call out telling you to come in. You quietly open the door and close it behind you. As you suspected, he was live. When he saw you walk into the room he excused himself from his computer and walked to where you were standing. 

You simultaneously start talking quietly and soon both come to a halt. 

"Me first" you whispered and he nodded his head. "I'm really sorry, i shouldn't have said anything. This was my fault, not yours." you apologized.

Adam quietly laughed and shook his head. You always blamed yourself for everything wether it was your fault or not. He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you close and looked into your eyes.

"It wasn't your fault. I get it, you don't like when i make self-deprecating jokes." he started. "But it's just something that helps me get through the day. Why wallow in pain and sadness when you can make jokes and make life more interesting." he explained.

You instantly felt bad about getting mad at him for this now. You had no idea this was his actual outlook.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I had no idea." You frantically apologized, still quiet so the stream couldn't hear. "I didn't mean to-"

Adam had kissed you to shut you up, knowing you would apologize until the end of time if he didn't do something. After a short second of kissing, you had pulled away and smiled. 

"I love you Y/N." Adam smiled at you.

"I love you too." You smiled back. "You should, uh, get back to your stream." You say as you remember your boyfriend is still live. 

He kisses you one last time before heading back over to his computer. You open the door to leave but before you could you hear him talk to his stream.

"Sorry guys, i was just talking to my amazing girlfriend." He said as he knew you could still hear him. 

And with that you left and went to go start dinner. 

(And with that you left and went to order some dinner from (your favorite restaurant)). <— If you cant cook.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you enjoyed this. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions. Uh yeah that's pretty much it. k bye