06. Streaming

I was sitting in the couch when i get a discord notification. I open it on my phone and look at it. It's from corpse. My stomach fills with butterflies while i read what the message says. 

CORPSE

Wanna play among us? There's a few people here you might know. Like Felix, Sean, Lily, Rae. and there's more but i'm too lazy to list them all, so you in?

Y/N

Of course, just give me a minute set up

After hitting send i walk into my recording room. I turn on my computer and open discord. I click the voice call and hear people talking. I quickly open among us and look at the code in the chat. I join the server and grab my anxiety pen. Playing with people always gave me anxiety, especially corpse. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with him, i just think i kinda have a crush on him. 

"Hey Y/N's here!" Felix called out.

That made everyone aware of my presence and as the 'hello's flooded in i took a puff of my anxiety pen. Finally, one last 'hello'. Corpse. 

"Hello, glad you could make it." Corpse said with his admirable voice. 

"I wasn't doing anything anyway really." I chuckled nervously with another puff.

"Well that's everyone, we can start the game now." Rae exclaimed.

Rae started the game and the word 'Imposter' popped up on my screen. I sighed and looked to the right and saw the other imposter was Pokimane. We load into the circle and i start faking tasks. Each time i do, i take a puff of my anxiety pen. Poki turned off the lights and i headed towards electrical. I met Sean at the entrance of electrical. Poki and Charlie are the only ones in there. Poki kills Charlie and vents out, but before i could kill Sean he reported the body. 

"What the hell was that poki?" Sean laughed.

"Uh, what was what?" She tried to act innocent.

"You just killed Charlie in electrical." Sean laughed again.

"I wasn't in electrical. I was in security." Poki argued.

"Yeah cause you vented from electrical." Sean argued back. 

"I didn't see her in electrical. Sean is sus." I stepped in.

"What?! You were with me!" Sean argued. 

"Yeah and then you reported a body that i couldn't see because it was dark. Unless you saw it because you have imposter vision." I said.

"No. Poki went into electrical and never came back out and she wasn't in there." Sean stuttered.

"I think it's Sean." Corpse agreed.

Soon everyone voted. 7 votes for Sean and 3 votes for Poki.

Time Skip

The word 'Victory' popped up. Poki ended up getting voted off the second round. I was sused once by corpse but shifted the blame onto Rae. Everyone started talking about how wrong they were when corpse starts talking.

"I would just like to point out, I said it was Y/N and no one believed me." Corpse pointed out.

"For once in your life people weren't under your charm." Dave joked. 

"I thought it was over when corpse blamed me." Y/N confessed. 

We continued talking for a while. I went to take a puff of my pen but it was empty. 

"I'll be right back guys." I told them.

"Are you gonna go simp over corpse?" Dave joked again.

"No, i have to refill my anxiety pen." I said and muted.

I walked over to where i keep the pods and grab one. I get a text off of discord and look at it. It was from corpse again. 

CORPSE

You have an anxiety pen?

Y/N

yeah i have really bad anxiety. 

but i usually only use the pen when i play video games with people

CORPSE

I feel like this is my fault for inviting you.

Y/N 

nah don't worry about it 

CORPSE

of course i'm gonna worry about the person i like.

My worries went away. A smile took over my face. 

Y/N

you like me?

CORPSE

yeah

Y/N 

like , like like me?

CORPSE

yes, i like like you.

Y/N

I like like you too

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

this was a request from one of my friends.

and yes i am on zoom 🤪🤚🏻 but i hope you enjoyed and leave some requests! k bye