07. Coffee Shop

You woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. You still lived with your parents. You got out of bed and went to the kitchen. You were vegetarian so didn't bother looking at the food sizzling on the stove.

"Good Morning, Y/N. Going to the coffee shop again?" Your mother asked. 

"Yeah, you want anything?" You asked.

"No thank you. Remember we have company over so be back by 12." Your mother reminded. 

"Yeah i know." You rolled your eyes.

You had a tendency of wondering around after coffee. Just to get some fresh air. You look at the clock and grab your keys. You start walking to the nearest coffee shop. You get to the shop and stand in line waiting for someone to serve you. While waiting, a tall handsome man comes behind you. Someone comes and takes your order. The man watching your every move as entertainment while standing in line. 

After ordering your coffee, you reach into your pocket to pull out at 10 dollar bill. As you reach into your pocket the man's eyes trail down to your butt. Admiring it before looking away. You paid for your coffee and sat down at a table. 

The man paid for his black coffee and sat at the table you were sat at. You're eyes traveled up to the man.

"Hello?"

"Hey, i'm uh, Adam. I just thought you were..." He looks you up and down and smiles. "...hot."

You blushed and looked down at your drink.

"Thanks." You said biting your lip. "You look good too." You complimented back.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N" You responded. 

"Well, Y/N, can i get your number?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Uh, yeah!" you exclaimed a little too loudly that made him laugh.

You gave him your number and talked until your mom called you. You looked at the time and realised it was 12:18. 

"Oh my god! i have to go, i'm late for this thing." You rambled collecting your things.

"Need a ride?" Adam offered. 

"Yes please that would be great." You accepted.

You followed Adam to his car and got in. Normally you wouldn't pull this kind of stunt but you were in a rush to get home. You gave him the address and he drove you there.

"Thank you Adam, i hope we see each other again." You said quickly before getting out of the car and running to unlock the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i wrote this when i was half asleep so i'll probably have to fix some mistakes. but we are at 4.2K! THANK YOU GUYS SM! this means the world to me. keep being awesome and leave some requests. k bye