"So what do you have planned for today?" You asked, curious as to what Kylo Ren does on a day off.

"I could ask you the same thing," he said trying to hold back a smirk.

"Well, I have lots of Christmas shopping to do that I have been putting off. It was my plan to go today but I'm not really sure if I'm in the mood anymore." You weren't lying. You had been putting off your shopping for weeks, you always found it so boring. And you were going to do it today but after everything that happened yesterday, you were wiped out.

"Eat, I'm going to go take a shower," he said, leaving you alone once again. You tried putting something together but you kept seeing the image of a sweaty Kylo in your brain. A sweaty Kylo in the shower

What am I doing down here when he's up there...naked?  You thought to yourself. You didn't waste a second as you ascended the stairs and tiptoed back to his room. You heard the shower running as you entered and just the thought of him, made the pool between your thighs grow. You stripped down and made your way towards the shower. His back was facing you so you slowly opened the door to the shower and stepped in.

He was gorgeous. For a moment you found yourself thinking why someone as beautiful as him would want someone like you? You never tired of seeing his naked body. It was sculpted so perfectly and you were desperate to get your hands on him.

Your hands reached out and slipped under his arms to graze his chest. You felt his body tense before he was spinning around, his hand immediately grabbing your neck and sucking the air from you. His eyes seemed glassy like he couldn't see that it was you, that in his mind you were someone else. He pushed you against the cold hard wall of the shower before his head shook slightly and he realized it was you. His grip loosened as you both stared at each other with fear in your eyes. You could tell he was upset. Upset at himself for hurting you when it was never his intention to do so.

You were concerned at his reaction, placing a hand on his cheek to let him feel you, to let him know that it was you. That you were real, you were present. His eyes searched your face looking for a sign that you were ok. When he found it, he pulled the back of your neck towards him as his mouth met your own in a deep soft kiss. For all the times you kissed Kylo you knew each one had a meaning, each one was a message he wished he could say with words. This time it was atonement, a plea for forgiveness. And you accepted, taking his face in your hands and holding him like he was porcelain that could fall and break if you didn't hold on tight enough. 

As you both moved closer to one another you felt his hardening cock against your stomach. Your body reacted to the feeling as you stood on your tiptoes so the head of his cock was prodding at your clit. You shuddered at the sensation and began rocking your hips into him becoming desperate to quench your thirst.

"We don't have much time," he whispered into your neck. You stopped to look at him, confusion littering your face.

"What do you mean? I thought you didn't have work?"

"I don't. We have shopping to do, don't we?" He said as he continued placing kisses on your neck. The smile on your face grew wide. "You-" you grabbed his face pulling him up so his eyes met yours, "you want to shop? With me?"

He chuckled at your amazement and your heart fluttered. "I don't have shopping to do but yes, I'll join you for yours."

You kissed him, jumping onto him as your legs wrapped around his waist and his hands supported your weight under your thighs. You still needed him and he knew it too. You felt the tip of his cock find your entrance and thrust in. You moaned loudly at the feeling. His thumb immediately found your clit and began rubbing circles as he thrust into you deeply, working quickly to help you find release.