10: The Princess

Hii! So this is longer than usual, sorry but hey! Azula, Mai, and Ty lee is in here lol I hope you like it:)

(y/n): your name

(H/c): your hair color

(e/c): your eye color

[ ]: me butting in

~~ ~~Thinking 

Enjoy!

As you and the Gaang were looking at omashu in disbelief. Aang wanted to go find someone  named Bumi, because I'm new I didn't know who that was so they explained it to me. I agreed with Aang that we should go find him, Sokka was against it while Katara didn't make up her mind yet. In the end we decided to sneak into omashu by taking the sewer. Aang air bender the green looking water, while Katara and I water bended it, Sokka on the other hand was getting all of the dirty water on him which made me laugh. 

When we came out of sewer Sokka was covered in green gunk so Katara splashes water on him while Aang dried him off with air. He had purple thing's on his face, he was making a lot of noise so Aang tackled him and helped him. We were then greeted by fire nation guards but got away by telling them Sokka had a deadly disease. We continued to look for Bumi but got stopped when Aang saved a bunch of people from boulders. 

"The resistance!" A women yelled while pointing at us, a girl with long black hair and bangs threw knifes at us and started to chase us along with Fire nation soldiers. Katara quickly wiped them away but the girl popped up and flew another sharp object at us. I reacted quickly by making a small ice wall to stop the objects. We continued to run and Aang made sure we were all behind him, then he knocked down a stand of metal to stop her but her blade hit Aangs stick. Just as she was about to fly more objects at us we fell through the ground and a where greeted by a bunch of earth benders.

They started to explain what happened and wanted to take violent action, Aang didn't agree and suggested a peaceful resolution. We ended up making the Fire nation believe all the citizens have a deadly disease of pentapox, when we got everyone out it was nighttime. We did roll call and found out that there's an extra person. The governors baby. 

Sokka made the baby cry which made Katara smack him on the back of his head, he gave the baby back his sword but the baby didn't want it anymore, instead, he was looking at me. I smiled at him and he giggled, he then crawled over to me and I picked him up. 

"Oh, you're so cute!" Katara said in a sweet high pitch voice, I started tickling the baby and then we received a messenger hawk, the governor wanted to trade his son for king Bumi. We decided to take the offer when it hits morning. Everyone decided that the baby will sleep with me since he doesn't want to let me go. 

{Time skip brought to you by baby giggles} 

It's morning so I changed my clothes and picked up the baby.