►CHAPTER 4◄ [Edited]

[Third Person's POV]

After the long flight, they finally arrive in Gotham. Gotham, the City of Crimes since it's full of Vigilantes/Heroes and Villains.

[Marinette's POV]

Hayst... we finally arrive. I don't think I can stay more seconds or minutes in the plane. Even though we are in first class, I can hear Lie-la's lie over here. Lucky us, that we somewhat got separated from them even for just a short time.

We got out as we got our items and bags. I looked around and observed the new environment of the place and to be honest, it's so beautiful here even if it's just the airport. I wonder what Gotham really looks like out of here. I was lost in thought that I didn't even notice that I was alone here now. 'Oh well, might as well look around' I thought as I went to massage and type the words... "Don't mind me guys, I know you were forced to come with them quickly that you didn't got to tell me. Anyways, I will look around the place inside and outside. Tell me where to meet up. I told you this guys so you don't have to worry" and sent. As I sent it I immediately got some responses.

MiraPermaHolder Group

Honey Bee(Chloe): I'm sorry Mari-Bug, but are you really sure that you'll be fine?

Carapace(Nino): Yeah, Dudette. This place is dangerous after all.

Kitsuna(Kagami): What are you guys worrying about? It's Mari-Hime that we are talking about. She is capable of beating the villains if she ever crosses one. She is our leader after all.

Viper(Luka): Kagami's right guys, remember when Agreste tried to harass her. She flipped him off like he weighed nothing.

Honey Bee: Yeah, I remember that. Nino even recorded that!

Carapace: His face is priceless! Hahaha!!! Like 0□0, Hahaha!!!!!

I smiled, they really are caring and believing in me. I have such wonderful friends.

Lucky Bug(Me): Well guys, thanks for the worries but just like Kagami and Luka said.... I can take care of myself. I know this place is dangerous but that is what makes this place exciting. Gotham can't be Gotham without it's Vigilante/Heroes and Villains.

Honey Bee, Kitsuna, Carapace, Viper: .....

Lucky Bug: Ehh, guys?

Honey Bee: You're crazy but good luck.

Lucky Bug: Kay guys, bye!

[End of Conversation]

I hid my phone in my bag and wandered around, I walked and observed that I even bump into someone. "Ouch!" We both exclaimed as we both got pushed to the ground. "I'm sorry about that! I wasn't looking where I was walking" I said in full perfect English, apologizing as I stand up and bow. He also stand up as he said "No, I should be the one saying sorry because I'm the one who was not looking" We just looked at each other as silence surround us. We then laughed. "I'm Marinette Stone" I said offering my hand for a shake. "I'm.....

....

...

..

.

Richard Grayson but everyone calls me Dick" He said, shaking my hand. "So why are you here?" He asked me as we started to walk. "Well, our class went here for a trip which is sponsored by Wayne Enterprises" I answered honestly. He seems to be taken back for some moment before speaking again. "Are you one of those students from France?" He asked me as I nodded. "Why are you here alone then?" He asked me again. "Well..... My supposed 'classmate' left me here basically forcing my friend to leave me behind. I'm sure it was Lie-la's idea again" I said. It's true though, I'm sure she made some excuse like 'Come on guys, we will be late' or 'I can't wait to show you around where I basically grew up with my Dami-boo'. "Well, that's mean. What do you mean by that 'Lie-la's idea'?" He asked while I'm mentally snickering since he used our nickname.... Well, more like an insult to Lie-la.

"Well, that girl hated my gut since she arrived but I don't why though. She lies a lot and I will tell you about that to warn you of course" I said answering his question. He thinks for a sec. "Can you give me an example of her lies?" He asked for Lie-la's lies. "Well, she made many lies but I will tell you what's her recent lies are spreading right now. She said that her Dami-boo plans this trip for her since they haven't seen each other for 7 years" I answered really irritated because of this lie but why?. "Who is this 'Dami-boo?" He asked. "Damian Wayne" I said, closing my eyes.

He froze before breaking into laughter. I raise my right brow at him as if asking what's funny?. "N-Nothing, anyway I should go now. We'll see each other soon" He said as he walked away. What does he mean by 'soon'? Meh, don't know, don't care. I was bored at this point so I didn't bother thinking what he meant by soon. I looked around to find myself at some park. Great! I'm lost. I sat at the bench nearby and relaxed. I looked at my phone to see that it was around 2:00 pm. I sigh, enjoying the silence around.

"TITUS, COME BACK HERE!!!"

--------------------

Question of the Chapter(Day)?: What does MiraPermaHolder mean??? P.S. It was a short word for such a long word. The one to answer it right will be mentioned in the next chapter, so better answer it right!