►CHAPTER 3◄ [Edited]

[Third Person's POV]

Another day for Marinette and her friends to deal with their classmates bullshits!. Even so, it's currently 4:42 am. They need to wake up now to arrive at their meeting time.

[Chloe's POV]

Hmmmm.... I woke up as I looked at the clock. It's currently 4:53 am. Hayst.... I look at the right side of the bed to see Mari-bug is still asleep. I stood up as I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Mari-bug didn't deserve the hatred that was thrown to her by our supposed classmates..... Nah... If it isn't for them I wouldn't be friends with the most amazing person ever.

After I finished, I got dressed and went to wake her up.

Chloe's Clothing:

"Mari-bug, wake up

"Mari-bug, wake up. It's already past 5:00 am" I said to her as I lightly shook her. She slowly opens her eyes as she whines.

"Awww! I want to sleep more" I laughed at that. "Sorry Bug but it's you who set up our meeting time" I said to her as she started to walk to the bathroom pouting. She's an Angel, I thought.

"Bullshit" She mumbled as she opened the door and closed it. Wait! Let me rephrase it.... She's an actual Devil in disguise.

[Marinette's POV]

I took a relaxing bubble bath and dressed up.

Marinette's Clothing:

I went out of the bathroom and nodded at Chloe

I went out of the bathroom and nodded at Chloe. We took our pack and went downstairs.

"Morning Sweeties," Papa said. "Morning Papa" We both said as we took a seat at the table. We peacefully ate breakfast. After that, our Papa gave us a goodbye hug.

We drive to our meeting place, where I see Luka and Kagami waiting with Nino. "Heya!" Nino said acknowledging our presence. I just wave feeling sleepy. "What's got you grumpy today Melody?" Luka asked me. I just glared at him which shut him up. "Don't mind her, she's not a morning person remember?" Chloe stated which the group and I agree.

Sometime later, they finally came. "What are you losers doing here first?" Asked by the Liar. "Waiting, are you blind to see what we are doing?" I asked her. "No-" "Exactly!, so shut up before I cut your tongue off your mouth" I said as I cut her off. She froze in her place before going back to her minions.

The bus arrive which will takes us to the airport. We sat next to each other talking and chilling until we arrive. We give our tickets which is for first class but it's not that easy with some problematic minions. "Hey MariTrash!, how dare you steal Lila's ticket" Juleka said, marching to us. I looked at her firmly as I stated my thoughts about this problem. "Listen here, this is my tickets.... OUR tickets. If you have a problem with that, asked Miss Mendeleive or the Waynes" I said as Miss Madeleive arrive. "Hi! Ma'am" Our group said, greeting our favorite teacher. "Hello my favorite students! Anyways, we need to go now since we've already waste so much time" She said as she lead us to the entrance. Lie-la and her minions went quiet as I said my thoughts earlier. We gave our tickets as we took a sit at our seat.

'A new adventure in Gotham, I can't wait!'