►CHAPTER 9◄ [Edited]

[Third Person's POV]

Mari clenched the guy's hand real tight that caused him to scream in pain, luckily no one's around or so we thought. "Don't ever touch me with your filthy hands" You can hear the venom that is leaking from her words. The guy widened his eyes as he looked at him and looked around to find someone he knew but to his demise, he found no one. Mari let go of his hand as she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. 'Ouch' they thought of the bundle of shadows above the building just behind them.

However, Mari is not satisfied. She punched him in the stomach which made him kinda bow and Mari kneed his stomach several times. She looks like she's not the Marinette we knew, I will say 50/50 chances that the kind Marinette we knew is still in control. She clenched his hair real tight that he groaned in pain, she raised his head. She repeatedly punches his face, never stopping as she is hallucinating. She doesn't see her victim as what he is, a guy. Instead, she saw Lie-la in front of her. She wanted to do this to her, she wanted- no she needed to kill her... yet she held back.

She needs to die slowly, painfully and humiliate her in front of everybody. This time, the girl is not Marinette anymore, she may look like her but her personality is not. This girl that is now standing as the guy becomes unconscious is none other than her evil side. Then her hallucination broke. She sighed.

She named her evil side Marionette. Marionette is made of Marinette's anger, despair and more importantly is her desire to get revenge. At the age of 5, Marionette started to be made by Marinette who's hiding her feelings by smiling. Marinette learns to control her by the help of her villain family but there's no guarantee that she won't lose control which is happening earlier. When Marionette is in control her eye color is red but she is in half control, only her left eye will be color red.

Marinette manages to calm down herself as her eyes turn back to her natural eye color. She looked at the unconscious body in front of her. "Pathetic" she spat as she left like nothing happened. There may be blood in the place but there's none in Marinette.

Meanwhile, on the top of the building... The bats watched what happened in shock. Where's the kind girl that they knew?. Why did she do that?. However, they won't do anything about it. They knew she had a reason. "Did she?..." Jason slowly asked but cut himself off. "We just witnessed a fight with Little Blueberry and a guy," Dick said. Damian nodded. Tim suddenly jolted as they looked at him. "Isn't that the guy who kidnapped girls to rape them" Tim said pointing at the guy. Now that they focus on the guy, Tim is right. He is the leader of the group who rapes innocent girl. "Well, let's take him to the Police Station. I must say, the Gotham Princess did a great job" Bruce said as he went down and handcuffed the unconscious guy. 'Gotham Princess???' wonder of the bat boys.

[Marinette's POV]

I can't believe that I lost control, I almost killed the guy. It's just that what I saw is not the guy, it's Lie-la who I saw. My desire to kill increased so much when I saw her, did I hallucinate?. I could have killed her immediately right there but I held back and then I saw the guy who I thought was Lie-la. I better get back now, I'll just tell Uncle J and the rest what happens tomorrow. I'm getting impatient, I need her blood so much... hehe....