❦︎★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12★❦︎

After all that Drama, the true event will now happen.

[Third Person's POV]

"And this is the stop, since it's now 11:32 AM. You can now eat your lunch here at the garden. I will be in that table so don't do anything sus" Dick said as point at the tables and he look at Lila's group whose oblivious to what he just said.

After taking their own seats, Lila's group began chattering while Mari's group just eat silently.

"Do you think they'll do something stupid?" Kagami asked in which they all shared eye contact before nodding. "Of course they will, it's their nature" Chloe said.

"Shush guys, don't worry about them. They're not worth your time" Mari said. "Here they come..." Luka and Nino muttered as they both saw Lila and Alya coming closer to their table.

"Hey babe!" Nino cringed at that, he just sighed while Chloe glared at Alya. "How many times do I have to tell you that we're over, get that into your thick skull!" Nino lost it, Luka put his hands on his shoulder... Attempting to calm him down which works.

"What do you want?" A simple yet blunt question by the Queen. "Oh Marinette, we just want to talk-" "There's nothing to talk about, Lie-la" Marinette coldly said as she put her chopstick down, losing her appetite.

"There is, how about you guys apologize to us and let's be a group!" She said, puting her arm at Marinette's shoulder, acting like they're friends. Gaining a tick mark, Marinette pushes Lila away from her. "Ackk!" Lila groaned as she falls to her butt. Tears immediately build up in her eyes.

Dick, just sip his tea in which randomly appeared... Enjoying the browned hair girl's suffering.

"What the heck Marinette!" Alya yelled as she kneeled down to comfort the liar. They're other friends went closer to them while Mari's friends just sit. They know what's bound to happen.

"Can you just see? I'm allergic to plastic... Especially liars" Glaring coldly to them.

"Dick?" A new voice appeared which caught their attention. "Devil spawn?" Dick asked as he saw Damian in front of him. "What are you doing here?" He added.

"Why aren't you doing your work?" Damian asked. Lila's tears stop falling, looking at Damian. 'He's so hot... I want him' She thought. Damian suddenly felt a chill on his spine.

"I'm doing my work, we're just taking a break" Dick said as he stood up and put down his tea.

"I see, if I remember... they're supposed to arrive 5 minutes ago to Todd" Dick froze. 'Just how much time has passed' He thought.

Damian eyes, suddenly made eye contact with Marinette. He smirked in which she noticed as she looked away.

"Everyone, this is my brother Damian" Dick introduced Damian to the class. "Hello Damian! I'm Lila Rossi. Your name is the same as my Dami-boo!" Lie-la said as she hurried to introduced herself the the handsome young man.

"Marinette Stone, former President of the Class. It's nice meeting you... again" She left after that with her friends following behind. "Again?" Alya asked. "Same goes for me, Marinette" He smirked as Dick pretended not to hear him.

[Marinette's POV]

"Is that him, Mari-Hime?"Kagami asked her. "Yeah, it's him.." Marinette replied... "You're smiling Melody" Luka said as he stares at her softly.

"I am?" She asked as she touches her face to find in fact that she is smiling. 'I guess he is the one after all...' Chloe thought, smiling at her.

"Marinette.." They turned around to find Damian, with the class behind him. "An invitation for the upcoming sunday, my family and I would like to invite you to our mansion..." He said, catching all of them surprise, even Dick.

"Wait what?" He asked confused. "Father said it himself, he would like to meet the same girl that he picked" Damian replied as he starts to walk towards Marinette.

"I will wait for your arrival, my beloved.." Smirking as he kneeled down and kiss the back of her hand. Red coated Marinette's cheeks at his action and pet name for her.

He stood up and left, leaving a flabbergasted Dick and the whole Class except the Queen herself.

'That sneaky little bitch!' She thought as she covered her flaming cheeks. Lie-la glared at Marinette, 'Why does she always get the hot guys!' She thought in anger. Not only her, there's another one who is angry. Not to Marinette but rather at the Wayne. The forgotten hero(character), Chat Noire also known as Adrien Agreste.

Marinette's friends just smiled as her. She's changing again, this time... It'll be for the better.

×××××××××××

Finally a new chapter, how long has it been since I last update. The ideas are not a problem but my laziness to just type it in here is absolutely dumb. Anyways, thanks for the votes and the reads! God Bless you guys!