►CHAPTER 2◄ [Edited]

[Marinette's POV~]

Lila Rossi.... the liar finally showed up. What lies will come out of her f*cking mouth this time...

"I'm sorry Miss Bustier, M.S. asked me to help her choose her new design that I didn't even realize the time!" She said putting her crocodile tears. That made my friend gag including me.

"It's okay Lila, just don't be late next time" the shit teacher said. Lie-la smiles (I don't want to imagine this) and went to her sit next to Adrien due to her 'hearing problem'.

"As I was saying earlier before I got interrupted... OUR CLASS IS GOING FOR A TRIP TO GOTHAM!!!! Be here tomorrow morning at 7:30 sharp, okay??" She excitedly said. Oh, that's mean I got pick. LUCKY! The class cheered and shouted yes until it was ruined by the oh so kind Lie-la.

"Yeah, I convinced my 'Dami-boo' to give us this trip since we haven't seen each other in 7 years" Lie-la lied again. The class thank her as she just said, "No problem guys!" Apparently, she said her 'Dami-boo' is none other than her boyfriend, Damian Wayne. I know I know, what a lying wh*re. Using others popularity just to have her own. Oh well, what can I say? It's f*cking Lie-la that we're talking about.

I looked at 'Gami and said, "You jinx it" She laughed follow by the group. "What are you losers laughing at???" Asked by an angry Cesaire. We decided to ignore them.

"Are you all deaf? I said what are you laughing about?!?" The worst reporter yelled stomping towards us. We finally decided to pay attention to her.

"Well, Cesaire. I have a one question?" Chloe asked her. "What Chloe-brat???" She responded irritated. "If we asked you that question when you and Lie-la's were laughing, will you answer us???" Chloe finally asked her question. "No-" "Exactly!, so don't but in our business cause you're nowhere near the word and the meaning of 'Important'!" Chloe said cutting of the worst reporter. We stood up and picked up our items.

"Excuse us!" We all said as we left the room that is full of idiot and a shit of a teacher.

We walked until we reached the entrance of the school. "Are we skipping???" Luka asked. We looked at each other. "H*ck yeah!!" We all chanted at the same time. "I say we go for ice cream" I said as the rest nodded and we went to André for ice cream.

"Hi, Marinette!" Andre said as we arrive. "Hi Andre" We all chanted together again. Andre smiles. "So, what are you all doing outside? I remember that you are all supposed to be at class at this time" he asked us. "Well.... story short, Lie-la lies and our idiot classmates believes it" I said as we sat down near his ice cream cart/stand. "I see.... so who wants ice cream?" He said and asked as we raised our hands.

Andre gave them their own ice cream basically describing their other half. Luka with Kagami and Nino with Chloe. Shocking? Probably. We are kind of surprise when they told us they were dating. Alya hated Chloe more than me... At least that's what I think since Nino broke up with her. She's being a little salty. Screw it!!! She is being SUPER salty about it!

They're lucky that they already found their other half/soul mate. Both a super hero. Yes, you heard it right. They are now permanent miraculous holders. Luka is Viper, same costume but a litter darker. Nino is still Carapace but without the hood. Kagami become the kitsune holder, she is called Kitsuna. Her costume is amazing, it has nine tails at the back and she has a pair of ears at the top of her head. Her mask is color white. Basically, her costume color is white and orange.

Chloe still have the bee miraculous but of course she changes her hero name. She is now called Honey Bee. Her costume is still the same but there is now skirt above the knee length. It consists of yellow, orange and black color. Mine has a big difference. It also has a skirt. My shoulder is exposed, the sleeves got shorter and a pair of red gloves. So many things have been change since Lie-la appeared 5 months ago. I'm happy that it leads like this. I hope it stay for eternity.

I was lost in thought that I didn't notice my friends and Andre are calling for my attention.

"MARI-BUG!!!" Is what broke me from my thoughts. I felt a stingy feeling at my left cheek. "Owww!, yes?" I asked gently rubbing my left cheek. It seems like Chloe slaps me to break me out of my thoughts. "We've been trying to get your attention for like 3 minutes now!" Chloe spoke, annoyed. Oooopppss! Hahahaha. "So what are you even thinking about Melody??" Asked Luka. "Hmmm... I'll tell you all later" I said to them. I looked at Andre. "So Andre, any change in my Ice Cream?" I asked. Andre's eyes lit up as he said "Ahhh, yes. Come here Marinette" I walked after him. "Hmmm.... dark chocolate for his dark past, mint for his eyes and another dark chocolate for his hair w/ dark chocolate syrup and chips" He said as he give me the Ice Cream. 'What a weird combination??' I thought. I took it as my friends come closer to me. "You've got an odd combination there Dudette" Nino said as the other nodded. "Also, do you have a thing for those who have green eyes??" Asked by Chloe. "Maybe? I don't know Chlo" I said. "Anyways, thanks Andre" I said to our favorite Ice Cream Vendor. He smiles as he said "You're welcome".

We talked as we explore the place again. We eat, we play, and we joke around. It was fun that we forget the time. I looked at my watch to see that it was already 5:24 pm. I inform the group.

We starts to walk home as a group until we came to our stop. "Guys, tomorrow morning at 6:00. Be there w/ all the important things that you needed to bring. Don't be late" I said as they nodded. It's like this; I am the leader of the group even though I said that we don't have a leader. They convinced me by saying "It's only you Mari-bug/Mari-Hime/Melody/Dudette who is capable of being our leader". I have no other choice so I became their leader either it's in superhero job or in our group.

"Okay, see ya guys!" We all said as we went home. Chloe and I arrive at our home, Papa/Jagged's house to be exact. "There are my princesses" Papa said as he saw us. "Papa!" We both shouted as we group hug. "Where's Clara?" I asked. "She's busy practicing her song" He said. Ahhhh, ok. "Papa, we have a trip tomorrow at Gotham. We need to pack now" Chloe said. Papa nodded as we went to our room. We packed our most important items and went downstairs to eat dinner. After the dinner, we went to our rooms as we lay down at our bed. "Night Chlo" I said as she responded "Night Mari-bug" I close my eyes as I fell into a deep sleep.