A Trip To Space

Ah, i remember it like it was yesterday. I was going to space for the first time in months! I was really excited to catch up with my crew! I decided to take my little dog with me, he's a good boy. A little weird though. He has blue fur, a single, big eye and his barks sound weird and distorted. I get a lot of weird looks when i take him for a walk. He belongs to this planet we have been researching called Polus! Polus is a cold, dark place. Actually, thats where we are going this trip! But i digress, on the way to the ship my little dog. (His name is Marius Jr. by the way) started barking. Now this was normal, however, he was barking even more weirdly and just generally more. It seemed he was worried about something.. but i ignored it. That was my second mistake. My first being even going on this trip in the first place. Now, before we continue, i would like to introduce you to the crew. Theres Jacob, Lennox, Maria, Jack, Alexander, Gangster, (none of us know his real name) Leon, Louie, Lucas and me. Jacob was generally a rude, disrespectful and sarcastic person. His spacesuit color of choice was lime. Lennox was kind of like the Sherlock Holmes of our group. (We even nicknamed him Sherlock!) he acted like a leader to us. He was nice and quite the joker. However, when investigating things. He can be a bit tough and mean. His spacesuit color of choice is purple. Maria was a nice and soft person, not very extroverted. Her spacesuit color of choice was pink. Jack was what you could call a joker. He loves pranking all of us and always gives us a good laugh when we need it. His spacesuit color of choice was green. Alexander was pretty extroverted and always starting huge debates on what food we liked. But it was all in good fun. His spacesuit color of choice is yellow. Gangster was a bit.. weird and what you could call a wannabe gangster. He was always trying to pretend to mug us or rob us, even though he never actually did. Just laughed at our fear. (Mostly Maria getting scared.) his spacesuit color of choice was black. Leon was a cool nice guy. And could always get your mood up! He was pretty hyper and carried a bag of sweets everywhere. His spacesuit color of choice was brown. Louie was Leon's best friend. Always helping him when he needed. He was very nice and never down. His spacesuit color of choice was orange. Lucas was my best friend. He was nice (i think everybody except Jacob is, even though Jacob tries) and a lot like me! We liked the same things, food, tv shows, we even lived in the same house! His spacesuit color of choice was blue. I was well.. me! A nice joking guy who lived a fairly normal life! My spacesuit color of choice was cyan. Now let me introduce you to our pets. Not much to say about them, really. Jacob, Lennox, Maria, Alexander, Leon and Jack don't even have pets! You've met my dog, Marius Jr. Lucas had a hamster named Brownie. Brownie and Marius Jr. get along pretty well. Louie had a hamster too! His name is Ice-Cream. Gangster had a hamster too! (What is it with the hamsters?) his was named Mini Gangster. As i boarded the ship instead of seeing my crews usual, happy mood. Everybody look scared or worried. I was confused. Why was my always happy crew so worried? We never fought and none of us were pessimists. So there was no reason to be sad, was there? Whats going on guys, why are you all so scared looking? I asked. Haven't you heard? Sneered Jacob. Well at least Jacob is his old, rude self. What is it, Jacob? What haven't i heard? I asked. There have been.. well.. occurrences.. happening on  recent trips. Jacob said slightly more worried sounding. People have been found dead. Lennox interrupted. Now i was scared. Y-you have to be joking right? S-surely no real bodies were found? I stuttered. I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth! How could people actually die? On the ship too? The crew members were always scanned for potentially dangerous items! And by professionals too! (Well one of them was Jacob, who i wouldn't consider a professional.) b-but there surely isn't a k-killer among u-us right? I stuttered. I need to stop stuttering! That was Marias thing! I was a brave astronaut who never stutters! But everyone stutters now and then, right? Surely i'm right! I refuse to believe i'm wrong! Now back to the story. We all were very, very worried. Killers in space? Thats the scariest thing ever! (Not that i know scary. I never watch horror films.) Oh do be quiet Marius. Jacob said. Oops was i thinking out loud again? Sorry! I replied. Now we sit and wait for takeoff.