She presses her lips together. He puts the hot water bag on the bed and pops a pill out of the tablet and grabs the water bottle from the side table. He hands it to her. She swallows the pill with water. 

Jaimi: Mein bedsheet aur sab change kardeti hoon. 

Darshan: No need! Meine kar diya hain. 

Jaimi: I'm sorry meri wajah se tumhe takleef ho rahi hain.

Darshan: Koi takleef nahi de rahi ho. Come on, get some rest!

Jaimi nods her head and makes her way to her side of the bed. Darshan is still not convinced with her I'm okay statement seeing her fatigued expression. He hands her the hot water bag which she presses against her abdomen. 

Darshan: You sure ki doctor ke paas nahi jaana?

Jaimi: Yeah.

Her voice came out as a whisper. He sits beside her on the bed. Jaimi clearly sees his eyes filled with concern for her. 

Jaimi: Mujhe kuch nahi hua hain. It's normal!

Darshan: Kya normal hain? Itna dard ho raha hain?

Jaimi: Meine do periods miss kar diye hain iss liye itna dard ho raha hain. 

Darshan: Doctor ko dikhaya tha?

Jaimi nods her head. 

Darshan: Kya kaha? Kuch serious toh nahi haina?

Jaimi: Nahi! Stress ki wajah se. I'm fine. Abhi tum aaraam karo. Raat bahot ho gae hain!

Darshan stares at her for a minute before getting up. 

Darshan: Kuch bhi chahiye ho toh mein yahi hoon!

Jaimi nods her head and lays down on the bed. He pulls the comforter over her and turns off the lights. He puts the box of pads on the shorter leg as he lays down on the longer one. He stretches the comforter over him as sleep takes over. Jaimi sits up around 3:15 to find Darshan in deep slumber while sleep was far away from her sight. She puffs her cheeks and sighs. She surfs on the internet for no reason for 15 minutes or so. She reads a book on her phone hoping it would put her to sleep like it usually does, but no. She goes to the closet and grabs her waist belt which usually helps her with back pain. She wears it and paces back and forth in the room. Her eyes fall on Darshan who is sleeping peacefully. A tinge of jealousy takes over her seeing him sleep. She grabs her phone and puts it beside his on the shorter leg. She looks at the time which shows it's 3:55 as of now. She nudges Dashan. He unconsciously turns towards her still half asleep. 

Jaimi: Hato! 

Darshan: Huh?

Jaimi: Hato! 

He moves a little towards the edge of the sofa as she fits herself between him and the back of the sofa. She pulls the comforter over them and cuddles him. He wraps his arm and leg around her pulling her closer to him. She wraps her arm around him as well as sleep begins to take over. She couldn't get over the manly smell before they both drifted into a deep slumber. 

It's Thursday, April 23rd. Darshan wakes up at 7 as Jaimi's alarm goes off. He opens his eyes to find himself caged in Jaimi's arm. He smiles seeing her innocent face. He finds her phone and turns off the alarm. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. He caresses her face with the pad of his thumb. He quickly locates his phone and takes a selfie of him and Jaimi who buries her face in his neck. He smiles to himself and fondles her hair. He leans closer to her ear.