Part 8

It's 8 in the evening on January 11th. They are standing outside the airport. Dhruwal and Dushyant carpool a taxi to their home. Darshan, Jaimi, Ayesha, and Jyugal also carpool a taxi to their home. Darshan's phone rings and he answers it after reading the name.

Darshan: Ji pappa!

RU: Tum abhi Jaimi ke ghar pe hi aaja na. Mein bhi vahi hoon!

Darshan: Thik hai.

RU hangs up the call. They reach the road between Jaimi's house and Darshan's building. They all get their luggage from the back and bid goodbye to Jyugal.

Darshan: Pappa ne mujhe tumhare ghar pe bulaya hai to mein wahi chalta hoon.

Jaimi: Thik hai.

The three walk into the gate of the house. Jaimi rings the bell and Chetana opens the door. Jaimi gets surprised and embraces her into a hug. They're joined by Ayesha.

Jaimi: I missed you Di!

Ayesha: We!

Chetana: I missed you two a lot but un dono shaitano se waqt mile to aap sab se milne ke liye India aa sakhu na.

Jaimi: Please Di woh dono shaitaan to bilkul bhi nahi hai.

Chetana: Tere saath toh do hafte hi rehte hai par mujhe toh pura saal rakhna padta hai.

Chetana's eyes fall on Darshan who is silently standing at the door with his luggage.

Chetana: You must be Darshan, right?

Darshan: Ji.

Chetana: Hi! Mein Jaimi ki elder sister, Chetana hoon.

Darshan: Hello!

Jaimi: Hume yahi door pe khade rakhne ka plan hai kya?

Chetana: Nahi! Sorry.

Jaimi gets her luggage and speed walks into the house followed by Ayesha. Chetana welcomes Darshan into the house very warmly. He goes into the house with his luggage and Chetana closes the door behind him. They all walk to the living room. Darshan sees two kids running towards Jaimi who is now on her knees with her arms open. The two kids quickly run into her arms and she wraps her arms around them.

Diya: Masi, humne aapko bahot miss kiya

Advay: Me too Jai!

Chetana: Advay, woh masi hai tumhari. Jai kehke nahi bulate usse Masi kaho.

Jaimi: Adi, tum apni mummy ki mat suno. Jai best hai!

Jaya: Tum usse badi ho toh woh tumhe Jai kehke nahi bula sakhta. He needs to learn to respect elders!