Part 25

Darshan wakes up as he hears car honks and people talking. He finds his phone, which is on the front seat. He turns it on to see the time which reads 7:15. He sits up and rubs his face with his palms to fully awaken himself. He moves to the driver's seat and ducks quickly as he sees Jaimi driving her car out of the building. He sees Ayesha sitting in the front while Meera is sitting in the back, looking over a file. He looks up after the car is out of sight. He drives to his house.

Jaimi and Ayesha drop Meera off at the court then, go to the E-Positive Entertainment office. They reach the office by 7:50. She notices that the office is away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai city.

 She notices that the office is away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai city

She parks the car. Then, they get their purse and laptop bag from their car and go into the office. They meet up with Naushad at reception.

Naushad: Good morning girls!

Jaimi: Good morning sir!

Ayesha: Good morning bhai!

Naushad: Jaimi, call me Bhai not sir!

Jaimi: Ok!

Naushad: Ayesha, tum mera iss week ka schedule set up kardo tab tak mein Jaimi ko office dikha deta hoon aur aaj ki meeting ki brief de deta hoon.

Ayesha: Ok Bhai! Aap ki chai abhi bheju ya baadme.

Naushad: Mein khud hi le lunga!

Ayesha takes the elevator up to the 8th floor and goes to her desk. She settles down and starts working. Naushad shows Jaimi all 7 floors of the office and tells her what each floor is designated for. The two then go to the 6th floor which is the cafeteria. Naushad gets himself a cup of tea while Jaimi gets a cup of coffee. Then, they go to the 8th floor and stop in front of Ayesha's desk.

Naushad: Ayesha, I forgot to tell you! Aaj ki humari lunch ke baad ki meeting hai uske liye tum sabko message kar dena as a reminder.

Ayesha: Meine kar diya Bhai!

Naushad: Ok! And haan, before I forget, Jaimi office ka lunch break 12 se 1 baje tak ka hota hain. Tum chaho toh cafeteria mein khaana khaa sakhti ho ya phir bahar jaana chaho to bhi jaa sakhti ho.

Jaimi: Ok!

Naushad: Aao mein tumhe tumhara cabin dikha deta hoon!

The two walk to the end of the floor to the last cabin which has a nameplate on it that reads, Jaimi Patel. Naushad opens the door and holds it for Jaimi to come in. Jaimi looks around at the modern interior of her new cabin.