Part 40

On Monday 24, Darshan gets up and gets ready by 9:30. He's working in the studio when his phone turns on as notification pops up on the screen. He glances at his screen to see that Armaan had sent a message. He quickly takes the phone and opens WhatsApp. He clicks on Armaan's name and sees that he has sent pictures. He gets a bit dejected thinking it might just be something random. He thinks about it for a minute before clicking on the pictures which start to slowly download. He opens the pictures once they're downloaded. He clicks on the first picture and sees Jaimi. He swipes right around 30 to 35 times. He swipes left a few times before stopping on a picture. In the picture, Jaimi is playing with a cute baby Alpaca. The notification pops up again as Armaan shares a few more pictures and videos. He sees all the pictures and videos. His emotions are constantly battling inside of him as he's happy that Jaimi is happy, but is sad as she's happy when she's away from him. He doesn't know what to feel at the moment. He wants to be happy knowing that she's safe and enjoying, but the thought of her being away is killing him. He repeatedly watches the videos to hear Jaimi's voice, see her smile, and how happy she is away from him. After a few minutes, the bell rings. He walks to the entrance door and opens it without looking at the home security screen thinking it must be Jyugal. He finds Heli standing there. She hugs him as soon as her eyes land on him.

He fists his right hand and puts it behind his back

He fists his right hand and puts it behind his back. His left-hand holds the wrist of his right hand. Heli looks up and sees him staring at the elevator which is behind her with a stern expression. She kisses his cheek then, jaws. She leaves a trail of kisses down his neck to which he grabs her upper arm and pushes her away from himself making sure he doesn't hurt her. He steps back. She stands there with her mouth open trying to process what he just did. She tries to move closer to him, but he steps back and shows her his palm signaling her to stay where she is.

Heli: Darshan! Meri baat suno.

Darshan: Behtar hoga ki tum abhi apne ghar jaao.

Darshan's stern tone and expression worry Heli.

Heli: Tum aise kyu behave kar rahe ho?

Darshan: Please leave! (Keeping his serious tone)

Heli: Darshan, meri baat suno!

Darshan: Just leave!

Heli: Mein tab tak nahi jaaungi jab tak tum mujhse baat nahi karonge.

Jyugal walks out of the elevator and walks over to the entrance. He is so immersed in his phone that he bumps into Heli. He looks up.

Jyugal: I'm sorry!

Heli turns her neck to see who it is and glares at Jyugal who is looking at Darshan with 'what the fuck' look. He shifts his attention to Heli then, walks into the house just avoiding the two. He sits on the sofa.