Part 43

The week has gone by and it's Saturday, March 28th. Darshan enters the club with Jyugal, Hardik, Dhruwal, Rudra, and Siddharth. After a few minutes, Naushad arrives with Mehjabeen. Amaal, Ayesha, Meera, and Neel arrive as well. Aashi, Heli, and Surbhi walk into the club. They all are chatting on the private section of the club on the first floor which looks over the club.

Naushad: Ayesha, Jaimi aur Armaan kaha hain?

Ayesha: Pata nahi Bhai! Woh dono aate hi honge.

Naushad nods his head. Amaal follows Darshan's line of vision which is fixed on the club's entrance. Darshan's eyes shine and his lips curve into a smile when Jaimi steps into the club with Armaan after a few minutes. Amaal raises his eyebrow as he is noticing Darshan since they met at the office. His thoughts come to an end when Jaimi stands beside him. He focuses his attention on her.

Jaimi: Bhai, aap apne iss chote bhai ko kahi bhej sakhte ho kya?

Amaal: Ab kya hua?

Jaimi: Kitni bakwas karta hain? Ghar se yaha tak mera dimaag kharab kar diya.

Armaan: Itni ghatiya driving karti hain toh bolunga hi na. Itna speed kaun karta hain?

Jaimi: Tujhe itni problem hain toh mere saath aata hi kyun hain?

Armaan: Inn chaar ke saath bore ho jaata hoon!

Ayesha/Meera: Hum bore kare hain?

Armaan: Aur kya karte ho? Meera aur Neel ki baatein chal rahi hoti hain. Amaal aur Ayesha ka alag hi cold war wala scene chal raha hota hain. Mujhse toh koi baat hi nahi karta!

Ayesha: Boston mein the tab toh bore nahi karti thi? Ab kya hua?

Armaan: Waha toh koi choice nahi thi na! Tum dono ke saath hi do saal tak rehna tha.

Ayesha: Jai, ab kahi jaaenge na toh isko bahar sulaenge.

Armaan: Ok, I can adjust in the living room!

Ayesha: Living room mein nahi. Ghar ke bahar!

Armaan: Hey!

Jaimi's phone rings. She looks at the caller id and smiles. She looks up to find Darshan staring at her as he tries to see her phone's screen.

Jaimi: I'm going down to the bar. Bye!

Jaimi walks down the spiral staircase and walks through the crowd to the bar. She sits on one of the high chairs. She texts that person before turning off her phone and putting it on the counter.

Jaimi: Hey Jay!

Jay: Hi Jai 2!

Jaimi rolls her eyes at his joke.

Jaimi: Get me my normal!

Jay: Bottle?

Jaimi nods her head.

Jaimi: Aaj sab se deal karne ke liye zaroori hogi!

Jay: You know ki tu jo peeti hain woh alcohol nahi sirf clear lemonade hain.

Jaimi: Pata hain!

Jay: Sab se deal karne ke liye daaru ki zaroorat hoti hain naki lemonade ki.