Chapter 30 - Make It A Quick(ie) Goodbye

Start from the beginning

Ajay bit her lower lip for a moment. "Oh Silva..." He smiled at her backside and then swiftly pushed the rest of his cock inside of her. She scratched her nails against the glass as the length of him filled her, "Yuh feel amazin..." She moaned his name as she adjusted to his cock. She had only been with a handful of people and he was by far the best; maybe it was due to her deeply-rooted feelings for him. Either way, his cock filled her completely and it took every fiber of her being not cum right when he pushed himself inside of her. "Mmmmm Silva."

His hand grasped her waist tightly as he stood there with his cock inside of her. For just a moment he wanted to enjoy her soft folds. Everything about her was very intoxicating and it made it hard for him to not just cum inside of her right away, "Yes Che. You like that..." He moaned back to her. With a hand on her waist he moved his other hand up back and into her hair. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back towards him as he began pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. "Is this what you wanted Che?"

She strained her head to look back at him. Her face felt warm as it turned a shade of red. Everything that he was doing to her felt amazing, "Harder Silva." She begged him as her eyes were barely able to meet his because of the angle that they were at. Octavio pulled her hair a little harder and forced his cock into her pussy faster and harder. Ajay's moans turned into screams. She was screaming his name and it was making it hard for him not to cum inside of her.

Her nails were scratching at the glass again as she edged closer to an orgasm. Octavio could feel her pussy getting tighter around his cock. He moved his lips to the side of her neck and sucked hard. Ajay closed her eyes as the combination of pleasure and pain pulled her body in every direction. He released his lips and moved to her ear but not before leaving a large mark on her neck. He whispered just above her screams, "You should cum Che."

Octavio felt like a god because no sooner than he told her to cum he could feel her pussy clench tightly around his cock. He groaned against her neck, "That's it Che." He licked the side of her neck and forced his cock through her climax until he hit his own orgasm. He relaxed himself inside of her, pulling her body tightly against his. "Fuck Che." He moaned against her skin.

He had been with plenty of women and nothing had ever compared to Ajay Che. The sex with her was something that he could only describe as fucking out of this world. Sex with other women was just okay at best. Maybe he just lacked the emotional connection with them. Whatever the reason might be he didn't really care because he was here with her. He hadn't realized how much he had been missing out until he saw her again.

Ajay's legs felt weak and she probably would have fallen over if it wasn't for Octavio holding her up. Octavio released her hair and moved his hand along her back down to her ass. With both of his hands, he parted her ass and played with her small hole for a moment. He could feel her pussy convulse around his cock as he rubbed the entrance of her ass with his thumb. He gave her ass one last squeeze with both hands before he withdrew himself from her.

They both let out a moan as he slid out her. He helped her trembling body to stand. She pressed her back into his chest as he kissed along the side of her neck. He wrapped his arms around the front of her and bit gently at her shoulder. She giggled and shifted in his arms to face him. She placed her hands in his hair and her lips to his lips. She kissed him lovingly, making sure to rub her body against his.

Octavio hugged her tightly against him and smiled into their kiss because he knew exactly what she was doing. He loved the feeling of her gorgeous, wet body against his but if this continued like this then he would have to bend her over again and stick his cock back inside of her. He could fuck her all day if she would let him but he knew that she had to eventually leave for work so he would take what he could get before she left.