Chapter 30 - Make It A Quick(ie) Goodbye

The morning light greeted Ajay as she opened her eyes. She had almost forgotten what it was like to get any sort of sleep. The familiar sound of Octavio's heart resonated against her ear. She yawned and wondered what time it was. "Morning Che." Startled by Octavio's words, Ajay sat straight up, "How long yuh been awake?" He smiled as he peered at the beautiful woman in front of him. He still couldn't believe that this was real. "Just now." She sighed, "I need ta get ready."

She slipped out of the warm blankets, from the comfort of his body, and looked around for a moment. When she saw her phone on the floor she bent over to pick it up. Octavio got a good look at her ass and small glimpse of her pussy in between as she bent over. "Che! Ugh. Are you doing this to me on purpose?" 

He began to grow hard underneath the blankets as he stared and imagined all of the things he could be doing to her at the moment. She grabbed her bottle of pills that were also laying on the floor. As she stood up she checked the time on her phone and was relieved when she had a few hours to spare before she had to be at HQ. That meant that she had a few more hours to spend with Octavio.

Ajay set her phone down on table next to her bed and then opened the pill bottle. She removed some pills before closing the bottle and sticking it inside of her backpack. She tossed the pills into her mouth and turned around to find Octavio staring intently at her. She leaned over to him and pressed her lips to his, kissing him hard. He parted his lips and pushed his tongue passed her lips to play with her tongue.

She wasted no time running her tongue along his and slipping two pills into his mouth that she had been holding in her mouth. Octavio was a bit surprised when the pills hit tongue and she pulled away, but he swallowed the pills and smiled up to her. Her face was only inches from his as she smiled down at him, "I'm gonna take a shower. Care ta join mi? We can make it quickie if ya know what I mean." She didn't bother to wait for him to answer. Instead she just turned around and made her way towards the bathroom.

Octavio watched the sway of her hips as they carried her ass out of the room. He was too enthralled with watching her body to even think of an answer. He could faintly hear the water running in the shower as he hopped up out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to join her. When he got into the bathroom, Ajay was already in the shower. He watched her through the glass for just a moment and then opened the shower door and stepped in to join her.

The shower was just a simple glass stall that didn't provide much privacy. Ajay giggled when he got in the shower with her, "What took yuh so long?" She reached down and stroked his hard flesh. "At least yuh ready." He shuddered at her touch and tipped his head back as she worked her hand up and down the length of him. "Damn Che. You're not messing around huh." Her grasp became more firm and slightly faster, "Yuh wanna cum in mi hand? She said jokingly.

He smiled as he tilted his head forward to look at her. One of his hands found her breasts and another found her ass. He couldn't help but squeeze and rub her with his hands. She continued to stroke his cock with one hand and used her other hand to play with his hair as the warm water flowed over them. He tilted his head against her hand and gripped her ass tight to pull her into him. "You want it quick Che?" His voice was low and lustful.

This time he was the one that didn't give her a chance to answer. He immediately forced her body to turn around and pushed her against the shower glass. The cold glass sent a chill along Ajay's spine as her breasts crushed into it. She braced the glass with her hands as Octavio bent her over just a little bit. 

He gave her ass a firm smack, which stung more than it should of because of the water. The harsh smack sent a moan from her lips. The red impression of his hand upon her ass only made him want to get inside of her as quickly as he could. He held her waist with one hand as he guided his cock towards the entrance of her pussy. He pushed only the head of his cock inside of her.