Chapter 49 - Behind the scenes

Start from the beginning

***

Thoughts that should have crossed my mind before I got on this plane just come to mind now. If I get myself killed, how will my fans cope? My loyal fans love me to the fullest, so I can imagine how they would feel knowing that I won't be around anymore. They won't ever see me in new movies, I won't ever be able to meet more of them, and give them hugs to show how much I appreciate them. I just left Toronto our first stop on the tour. I can't imagine how disappointed the fans will be when they find out I won't be attending. Rumours will probably arise, but I don't care about that.

Chris will be furious with me and most likely Liam because I left the tour without letting him know.

Most people in the world think that being a celebrity is all sunshine and rainbows, but little do they know Hollywood is a very toxic environment.

Sure, the pay is good... but what is life without happiness?

I cannot count the amount of times they forced me into doing a photoshoot of me half naked for a magazine. Being naked in a magazine was something I didn't want to do in my career. But when you get agency's telling you if you don't model for their company they'll ruin your career, I had really no other choice.

Being a celebrity brings you a lot of hate and danger, take me for example. I'm currently on a plane flying to a psycho to save my best friend. As I was saying, crazy people will put people like me in danger to get fame or money.

Therefore, I might present myself to society as a carefree and confident woman... but always remember you don't see what's behind the scenes.

***

As I walk out of the sliding doors of LA's airport, I can't help but miss the cool air on my face instead of the warm heat of LA. Leaving home was especially hard the way I had to leave, suddenly and fast.

Not to mention I didn't miss the loud noise of cars honking like mad, I swear no one is patient anymore.

Glancing through the mess of cars, I try to spot the car that would be waiting for me as promised.

I scoff at myself, how am I supposed to know who's picking me up if I didn't get any knowledge.

Staggering back, I fall on my butt when someone's shoulder collides with mine, "Move it, little girl."

Not bothering to say anything to the rude samaritan, I pick up the sunglasses that fell off my face and sigh when I see a long scratch on the lenses. I place them back on my nose and adjust the cap on my face.

"Are you Lola Wilston?" A gruff, manly voice says from behind me.

I jump and whip around to face the voice, finding a man that looks similar to the one on the face time call, I give him my best glare and cross my arms. "Yes I am, who might you be?"

"Not happening," he says as he grabs my arm tight and pulls me towards a black G wagon.

I bite back a whimper when his hold causes redness on my olive skin tone. He yanks the door open hard and pushes me inside. I land on the soft leather seat with a bounce and let out a soft squeak.

He slams the door once he gets in beside me and singles the driver to drive. I frown when I see the driver has on the same outfit, what's up with these people, are they ninjas?

"Hands," is all the man demands.

Not bothering to argue, knowing it will not get me anywhere, I extended my hands towards him.

Grabbing both of my skinny wrists in his hand, he handcuffs them together. It takes everything in me not to smirk that he stupidly handcuffed my hands in front of my body, I could easily get out of them if I needed to.