25.

We were tired as hell in the studio, I sat back rolling my chair around and playing with my microphone when Three handed me a ringing phone.
"Who that is?" I asked looking to him before Id grab it, "Kay stank ass she still callin, she started blowin me up sayin you wont respondin to ha text."

I looked to my phone turning it on to see her spam and shook my head taking and answering his phone, I looked down to the screen to see it was a facetime call. She looked all boujied up wit her hair and nails done and a thot ass outfit on, "Kentrell I was callin you." She said and I looked to my phone then back at her nodding, "I know, whatchu want?" She seemed caught off guard but I didn't care, Ian wanna talk to her, "I was just calling to ask you something," I continued looking at her knowing some dumb shit was finna come out her mouth and just as I suspected.

"Kentrell I wanna see you."

"Kay you fucked up," I said going to end it, "Wait, you know Im getting rid of an entire child. Im not just accepting money, I wanna see you, we dont have to be on any kind of relationship I just wanna talk. As friends." I shook my head once again, she sounded dumb as hell if she thought I was dumb enough to go over to see her on some friendly shit, "Kay you not finna blackmail me."

"I'm not trying to blackmail you," thats when I started to get mad, she was playing with my intelligence, "What the fuck you mean you not blackmailin' me? Bitch you tryna threaten me like Im scared of you or some shit if you wanna let the world know let the world know, you not finna play me like im a li boa Kay." "Nigga what the hell you doin!?" Joe said and I looked to him, "Say look if she post sum you already know Brandi gone trip na' you done lost her and you got another baby onna way by another girl you know you'on fuck wit."

"Ia tell ha that shit old," I said looking to him and he shook his head, "You already said she smart, she know yall was together innat hotel. Ontop of that you told ha that was yo sister she not gone fuck wit that." He said and I looked to Three, "Just go see her and keep everything between y'all, she'll get the abortion and nobody gotta know she was pregnant inna firstplace, you still got Brandi, and you aint throwin babies around."

I flared my nostrils still irritated but they made sense, for the situation they did. I looked back to Kay and tilted my head staring her down, I was reading her. She moved her hair over her shoulder, "I wont ask for anything else."

"Kay when you tryna see me dude," I said and she tilted her head, "Where are you going after the studio?"

I looked over to them all and they shrugged, "I gotta go home to my girl."

"Well," she said and they shook their heads, "Just go bruh, call Brandi and make an excuse." I took their advice looking back to the phone, "Dont expect shit but a conversation Kaylyn Ian playin witchu," I said and she nodded hanging up, I gave three his phone back and leaned back in my chair breathing out. "You know she gone try to fuck right?" Kd said, "Nah she gone try to drink tea," Joe replied and they began to argue so I looked at Three and Ben who had maturity. "They right though, whatchu gone do?" Three asked, "She try to fuck, Ima get the fuck. Ian doin Brandi no wrong."

"You really forreal bout this girl," Ben said and I squinted, "She mean what she say."

After a couple minutes passed I picked my phone up and called, "You ready?" Joe asked and I nodded holding my finger over my mouth and closed my eyes waiting on her to answer, I didn't wanna lie to her but I wanted her to stay on side me more. "Hello?" "Wassam Brandi."

"Hey Trell." She said and I could hear the smiling in her tone, it made me feel worse.

"I was callin to let you know I'm gone stay hea for a couple more hours workin on this mixtape, Ia prolly be thea at around 8." I thought up a lie on the spot, a skill I shouldn't be proud of, they all looked at me and I put her on speaker, "Okay, well Ill be...Here, how about Ill make dinner for you while I wait?"
She continued making me feel worse and worse by the minute, "Fasho, ay look I luh you though...Im gone see you," "I love you too, be safe Kentrell."
I nodded as if she could see me, "Ite bye," She repeated it back and I hung up.

"Damn, yall said that shit fluent as hell, lips slippery boa." Kd said and they laughed.

"Fuck you," I responded and put my phone in my pocket getting up, they all got up aswell and we left to the car, "You sure you finna do this?" Ben asked and I nodded, "She know what to and what not to try on me."

"What she got ha a li hotel room?" I asked Three and he nodded, his phone began giving us directions and we followed them to some low star ass hotel, "Mane this shit look like prison..." Kd said and I cracked out into a laugh, "She can shol get her hair and nails done though." "Thats cause she'on want u to see her lackin," "So how we finna do it?" Three asked, "How bout we drop yb off and you just call us when you ready?"

I nodded and got out texting her as I walked inside, I looked up to see she was standing there in the lobby waiting on me, I didn't like her outfit. She had on a long robe tied loosely and I couldn't tell what was under it, "Hey Kentrell," She said with a smile but I wasn't on any friendly shit, "Whea yo room at?" I asked and she led me to the elevator.

"No hug?" She said and I shook my head, "We hea to talk," "We dont have to act like strangers." She said and I didn't respond, instead I just waited on it to stop and once it did she got off leading me to her room, I was suprised to see it was actually well kept, I looked around and she came to sit on the bed. "Fuck you sittin over thea for when its chairs right hea." I pulled a chair out sitting down and she got up coming to sit acrossed from me, "I mean I didn't think much of it."

"I got a girl at home, use yo brain."

I could really piss yall off but idk yet😒.