Vol2.

It was dark backstage yet lit up with neon lights. We noticed we weren't the only people there but the weird part is that it was only girls, no white girls just all young and well kept looking black girls. There was lots of security and we were kept in a specific large room. I was a bit creeped out since the room was specifically filled up but everyone else seemed excited since we were probably about to meet Youngboy.

"If he comes through that door Imma pass out." Taya said.

Some of the girls laughed agreeing with her. I couldn't deal with his fans, they were so obsessive especially the girls, even with him being all in my face like that I still couldn't manage to be obsessed over a woman beater with a disease and 38 babies.
Nobody forgot about that video of him slamming Jania.

I got a bit excited over the thought of him entering the room though, just a wee bit.

We waited for a while when I to realized we were missing the concert and poked my lip out looking to the girls, "We're missing the preformance." They looked at me and Amara spoke, "We still finna meet him without even paying for backstage passes."

"I just think it's unprofessional for us not to get what we paid for." I said with an attitude, I don't know why I just didn't like that nigga. "If you'on shut yo ass up, girl we're actually gonna have time to talk to him." Taya said, I just shook my head and we found and sat down in some chairs while we waited for the concert to end.

Eventually it did, the crowd went wild and you could hear it all the way in the room. Almost everyone but me got mad excited, even Amara started shaking she was so nervous. I just didn't understand the damn hype, it still took a while before we could hear multiple footsteps from the hallway and a security guard and his friends entered before him.

"OH MY GO— BITCH THATS BABY JOE!" Amara screamed looking at all the people I had no idea of.

"Look at three!" Taya said.

We stood up and watched as some of the girls too excited flooded him, security helped him out backing them up when I noticed that same small girl from earlier trying to push them off with a big ass mug on her face. He took pictures with everyone, gave out hugs and spoke to them. He came to our group when Amara froze up not knowing what to say and Taya couldn't contain herself hugging him.

I stepped back waiting to see if he'd say anything but instead he sized me, then turned around, waved everyone goodbye and him, his security, friends, and that girl exited the building.

"Well that wasn't worth it we didn't even speak." I said visibly upset.

"Did I just freeze up?" Amara asked disappointed in herself.

"Well I got my hug." Taya said smiling.

Security approached us with a come here finger wave and we once again all looked at each other coming as he said. "No, we just need you." He said stopping Taya and Amara, I looked at them furrowing my eyebrows. "But...why me?" I asked looking back at him, "You'll find out." He responded, I shrugged at them and followed him to where ever he took me.

I was hot as hell from preforming, we were getting passed all the fans who wanted pictures and finally back into the tour bus

I was hot as hell from preforming, we were getting passed all the fans who wanted pictures and finally back into the tour bus. Ben and Joe asses were still tryna take pictures wit fans and noticing we were all in the bus they caught on rushing into it.

"Y'all stupid as hell mane." I said shaking my head, Yaya laughed at that. Matter-of-fact this bitch laughed at everything I said, Ian like that clingy shit so I caught an attitude with her.

"Babe come take a video with me." She says tapping my shoulder and already the flash on her phone displays.

I wasn't in the mood, I was rarely ever in the mood with Yaya so I mugged her slapping the phone out her hand. "Get that shit out my face."

I instantly regretted it, her smile went away and almost everyone tried to hide their laughter.

But I definitely wasn't gonna show it, I just let her play it off and made myself comfortable to go to sleep. I wasn't off of shit before preforming and at a time like this Id rather be sleep then stressing, besides I was sleepy as hell anyways.

"Ay wake me up fa' we get to the hotel." I said looking over at three and he nodded before I closed my eyes and let myself doze off.

...

Once three woke me up it was around 12 A.M, almost everyone was sleep including Iyanna on my shoulder. "We hea?" I asked and he nodded, we found a parking spot and I woke Iyanna up along with everyone else so we could get out and check into the hotel. My crew had already taken care of everything since we were keeping different girls in each room. On the way inside the building I made sure to distance myself from Yaya and away with three and Ben.

"How many girls is it?" Ben asked, "Bout 3, wasn't really nobody looking good to me." He nodded.

"You find a girlfriend or they all one night stands?" Three asked and I thought hard for a moment on each one we chose before responding, "Its only one girl I really saw but she seem too boujee fa' me,"
We made it to the front desk and I had my security check us in while we continued to stand our distance.

"Whatchu gone do wit Yaya? You know her crazy ass aint finna let you go fuck on somebody." I looked at Ben shrugging, "She aint got no choice, she got a whole notha' room from us and if she try to stop me Imma show her ass crazy." Sometimes the shit that came out my mouth made me realize just how cruel I sounded, I was raised a certain way regardless and I wasn't changing anytime soon.

Finally we could all go off to our rooms and I went to mine first just to make sure I was prepared before going to meet and "check" on all the girls.

🙃I want this story to be true to character, Ill still make sure to put warning on my triggering or 18+ chapters.

Anyways, Yayas pregnant 😒.