Vol11.

When it was time to get back to the hotel I kept an eye on Brandi waiting on the right moment where I could get her alone. She valued herself way more then these other hoes I fucked with but I couldn't let her leave, not without getting to know her the way I wanted to. I noticed her and Kay walked together, stand offish from everyone else and I definitely aint like that. As long as they couldn't see me I watched them all the way into the hotel, up the elevator and down the hall to the room.

"Alright y'all, we're gonna go head to my room I guess we'll see you tomorrow." Brandi said, Kay stood there with a stupid ass smile like ian tell her Brandi didn't need to know shit about us. Three and Ben looked at me and I shook my head, "Nah Kay you can gone on to yo room I'm tryna talk to Brandi." I said pushing her aside to seperate the two up. "We can't just go to her hotel room for a minute?" She said raising an eyebrow "Kay go to yo room," She sighed turning around to head off, holding her head down while she did so. Brandi on the other hand wasn't having it, "Uhm no, we can go down to my room together Kentrell we'll talk another time." She pushed my ass out the way just like I did Kay and thats when Id had enough.

I grabbed her arm and brought her down the hallway. She tried to push me off but I held nearly her whole arm in my hand tightly, I smothered her to the wall finally letting go of her arm. "You been actin petty all day, I let you slide with that shit you pulled at the table but na' yo lil attitude done went too far." She wasn't scared at all this time, matter a fact she raised an eyebrow at me putting her hand to my chest, "Maybe because I'm not stupid I know Kay isn't your sister."

"I know whatchu thankin but we can talk about alla this alone."

She looked me in the eyes for a moment then shook her head, "Id rather spend the night alone, goodn—"

Thats when she had me fucked up, "Who said I was gone spend the night?" I slid my hand down to the rim of her pants, thats when she grabbed my wrist looking down the hall. "That's not what I meant, now stop before someone sees us." "You done got too cocky with that assertive shit, you not gone tell me what to do Brandi." I said raising an eyebrow, something about this made me smile. I felt like a sex addict, I couldn't go a week without something to please me even if she was mad at me right now

"I dont care someones gonna see us now move." She tried moving my wrist.

That just made me even hornier sliding my hand down into her panties now. She'd probably had enough staring me straight into my eyes, "Kentrell. Goodnight." I looked back into hers, sliding my hand out of her pants. "Ite atleast let me talk to you," She didn't say anything, she just walked down the hallway to her room and for some reason I couldn't stop following her. Id never chase just any bitch but I just couldn't stop tryma get at her, once she got to the room she mumbled under her breath and tried closing the door on my face. "Kentrell, how many times am I gonna have to say it. Goodnight. Thankyou for the mall, the tour, the food all that shit its been fun...Now goodnight."

It was hardly ever one of these girls didn't want me. I had to keep reminding myself she wasn't one of them but I had to act like it it this time. "Just let me come in, if Im bullshittin you can kick me out and we'on even gotta speak again." I tilted my head waiting on her response and she rolled her eyes opening the door for me. She folded her arms at me waitimg on me to speak, she just looked so small ans innocent. I couldn't keep my eyes off every inch of her, but that's besides the point, "I do not fuck wit Kay, when I told you that was my sister I meant it. Me and her go back to Baton Rouge." She still didn't buy it, "Its easy for you to lie but not for you to put it on something." I nodded trying to think of a fake name or someone I didn't give a fuck about, "I put that on Gee Money grave." If she didn't know me well she didn't know that.

She sighed still looking at me, "You believe me now? Ian just say that fa nothin." "I dont know...Ill have to think about it."

"Well cmea Ima help you think."

I swirled my finger signaling her to turn around, "Turn around fa me." She raised an eyebrow to that while doing it, "Why would I.." "So you can be up unda me." I said before she could finish going to hug her from behind, I held my arms around her neck carefully not to choke her and she held them laughing to herself. "Kentrell I never said I forgave you Ion know why your suddenly happy."
Getting hard at her being all up against me I spoke at the perfect timing, "After you feel that whatchu thank?"

"Feel what?" She asked.

"That." I said.

Still she wasn't having it, she kicked my ass out like she ain want this dick and I headed off to find Kay. She'd get the job done.

short chapter! Just wanna keep yall updated🖤