"Bonne Nuit," I said into the phone, it was good night in French.

"Night," John yawned, and then hung up.

I set my phone somewhere else, and rested my head on my hands. 

-Time skip of a week? Brought to you by Dory, wait how long was this time skip? What was I just talking about?-

I rode a taxi to the filming sight, Covid free, a smile on my face, currently Skypeing John.

"Where are youuuuuu?" John complained, I could see behind him a small neighborhood.

"My taxi is slow," I said again.

"WOAH A DUCK!" He screeched.

His camera went black and I heard many strange noises. I waited three minutes behind the camera was now covered in snow, all I could see was snow and a bit of the snowy ground.

"Sorry," John said, and he whipped the snow off the phone.

Did he seriously drop his phone in the snow because he saw a duck? I chuckled as he re-positioned his phone so it aimed at his face, his camera shaking as he wandered through the snow. He was so cute. CREPE- Um, I MEANT... chute. He is so tall he is like a laundry chute. Yeah.

"Are you there yet?" He asked.

"Five minutes," I rolled my eyes.

He sat down at a bench, his hands in his pockets as he kept messing with his phone. His eyes where so beautiful. His freckles where just so perfect.

Alright, I think its time to admit something important that I have been avoiding.

I am crushing on John.

Wow, thinking that in my brain clearly felt so good. Like everything just cleared away and I could finally admit the truth. It felt so amazing. I started blushing just at the thought. 

"!!!!" I spotted the site.

"What?" John asked.

"I'm the blue taxi!" I said excitedly.

"AAAAAAAAAH I SEE YOU!!!!!!" I looked out my window and saw a very excited John running towards me.

I began to open the door, but before I could finish John flung it open to hard it flew across the snow and hugged me. 

"I missed youuuuu," He mumbled.

"Me to," I wrapped my arms around him, trying to contain my blushing.

"I have to go," The Taxi driver informed us.

Instead of standing up like a normal human I pushed against John and caused us to fall out onto the snow. We started laughing as the taxi drove away and we rolled around in the snow. We both paused after a while of rolling around and throwing snow, and I found myself staring up at John's face as he pinned me down in the snow.

We where so close I felt a couple pieces of his loose curly hair tickle my cheeks. We both started blushing and John moved away from me. We sat next to each other in the snow, taking in the surroundings, trying to rub snow out of our clothing.

If you have ever played in the snow, you know how terrible and hard it is to get snow out of a wool scarf. The struggle is real, SOMEONE INVENT HEATED SCARVES PLEASE!!!

"Gather around!" I voice boomed across the filming site.

Me and John get up together and walked towards the person.

The filming site was small, but I knew with camera effects they could make this seem like it was a huge town. A little bit of filming might even take place somewhere else, just to make everything seem bigger. The filming site where loosely set up buildings in a line, facing red brick road. They where all three stories or taller, a quiet little neighborhood like my own. But smaller.

Across the street from the houses where shops, a convenience store, a barbers shop, and more. The brick road abruptly ended on both sides, and so did the buildings. But for filming, they would make it look like a long long road.

There was a thin forest surrounding the filming site, which I was guessing was going to be used in the film as a dark haunted forest at some point, even though forests at night are more beautiful then scary.

A man stood on a upside down crate in the middle of the street, and many people surrounded the box. I swear I recognized Robert Downy Jr. but there's no fluffing way, so I ignored it. 

Me and John where the only ones covered in snow, out of breath and hair messed up so some people stared at us. Not like we cared. We stood close together, smiling at the person on the box. I saw someone pushing through the crowd, coming over to us.

"Eliza!" John said loudly.

"John!" Eliza smiled, standing next to us.

"Nice to see you again," I smirked, shaking her hand.

"Quiet down," The dude on the box glared at us.

Me and John snickered like immature Middle Schoolers before shutting up and paying attention in class.

"You will be handed your scripts now, and the first thing you will do is start memorizing the first scene. I wan't the actors for Elle, Abraham and Philip over here," They said.

"Oop, that's me," I smiled, moving away from John, only just now remembering my name for this movie happened to be Abraham.

"See ya Abraham," John waved.

"See ya Alexander," I laughed, waving back. This was going to be weird.

I met up at the box with two other actors, I recognized them as- HOLY GUACAMOLE- I- Take a deep breath I reminded myself, casting an excited glance at Robert Downy Jr. and Emma Watson.

"You three are some important people," The dude from the box informed us. "You both are going to be in the first scene, and we would like to get all of your clothing sizes ASAP, we need to organize your clothing throughout the movie"

I nodded, trying to avoid eye contact with the very famous actors standing beside me. I mean, more like above me, I was shorter then them both. Kinda sad, being that Emma Watson was around 5"4.

"Robert Downy Jr," The actor introduced himself to me.

"Alexander Hamilton, at your service sir," I almost squealed, shaking his hand.

"I saw your movie, you are a promising young actor," He complimented me.

I looked back at John, slowly turning around, my eyes probably shining like crazily. John laughed at me, probably at my reaction to talking to Mr.Ironman. 

"I see you are quite close to that one," The dude on the box commented, nodding his head at John.

"Yeah, best friends," I smiled back at them.

"Well then, this production might be weird for you two," The guy on the box laughed.

"Why?" I questioned.

"You didn't know? I thought I put it at the bottom of the Email you received," The dude said. "You'll be his lover."

Kill me now. 

Actually please don't, I just thought that for dramatic effect.