Chapter 1

Ryker P.O.V

"Alpha there's another attack." My beta tells me. "Gather the warriors." I growled. He bows and walks out this is the fifth attack this week. We haven't been attacking or causing any trouble so I don't understand why they keep attacking. We must stay hidden for now but if trouble they want trouble they will get. First I have a plan if that doesn't work, then I will make sure everything in my way dies.

Skye P.O.V

I walk out the house, new bruises, fresh tears, and clothes I wore yesterday. They look dirty, old, and ruined but it's better than nothing. I don't deserve this life I'm given but I try to make the best of it. I ran my way to school. As soon as I step in class the bell rings. I let out a sigh of relief. I keep my head down not daring to look anyone in the eye. "Have your seat." The teacher says, I go to my seat. I try blocking the comments but they keep coming 'looks like pathetic came on time' 'well this is a first' 'hey didn't she wear that yesterday' the list keeps adding murmuring goes on, I keep my eyes on Teacher as he writes stuff on the board. Copying everything down as bell rings.

I start my way to my next class keeping my eyes on ground. Hearing no comments or anything about me not worrying about it and continue to class. I walk into the class to see Mr.Docks talking to a student, they both look at me.

"S-" He starts.

"I'm sorry Mr.Docks I should have looked before I walked in I'm sorry for interrupting I'll come back later" I say quickly but slow enough for him to understand.

"Its ok you're one of my best students do u mind having a lab partner he's new so maybe you can show him around, I'll give u extra credit." He says hopefully.

"Sure, if he doesn't mind." I said going to my station once the bell rings. And the Stool next to me becomes occupied soon after Mr.Docks starts class.

Once were dismissed

I grab my bag. "Look, you're smart you can find your way around the school, right now is lunch, next period is gym north side of the campus. We'll just say that I helped to save us both time." I said keeping my eyes on ground then, walking to the library, stopping by the vending machines getting a granola bar. I go around the library finding a new book and started reading.

-

I start to make my way to gym I see the new guy outside across from the library in a dazed state. Ignoring him and went to gym. I changed into my uniform long pants and long sleeved shirt covering everything. "One lap!" Coach yells, everyone goes to the track. While I'm walking slowly behind "Let's go Matthews!" Coach yells I start jogging. He jogs next to me "My grandmother is faster and she's dead let's go!" He yells in my ear.

I run faster losing him and his yelling. It's not that I'm lazy or I can't run faster it's the popular kids are in the front, we don't get along too well. Once I'm close enough to them I start slowing down.

"Don't you dare!" Coach yells. Why does he always bother me every time. He's not by me I know he was talking to me. I felt something push me I was falling I closed my eyes waiting for ground. All I got was warm arms with small sparks and a grunt I open my eyes to see the new guy I got off him."I'm sorry I was in your way?" I asked looking anywhere but him.

"No I'm sorry I could have crushed you." He says his voice deep and hot I must say. I hear laughter of pretty much everyone. I go back to running. "So what's your name?" He asked I looked at him from the corner of my eye as he smirked.

"Skye." I said as he turns around and starts running backwards. So he is facing me. He looks a bit too old to be in high school. But not older than 25. Then again people age differently.

"Skye," he repeats, "Beautiful name my name is Ryker." He says looking at my eyes I can tell he meant his words.

"Thanks nice to meet you..." I said wondering what he wanted looking towards our surroundings."Same to you so can you be my guide again?" He asked I nod not wanting to be rude.

Someone calls him in the distance he ignores them."You know you don't have to stay." I said he looks angry and a hint of rejection as I said that. "Why would I want to leave?" He asked.

"I guess you haven't heard about the pathetic lonely nerd who can't handle her emotions and wears the same thing everyday." I said with a soft smile.

"Don't say that." His eyes turn a darker shade of greenish blue and he looks more upset than before.

"But they're right anyway." I mumbled."Who told you this?" He asked letting out a low inhuman growl. "Don't listen to them your perfect." He says in a softer but serious tone.

"Wh-" I start but get cut off.

"Enough chit chat!" Coach yells from a far distance once were done Ryker goes to get water. I sit and stare at the clouds thinking if I have a friend finally even if it's just for a day.

"Well. Well. Well. looks like you come on time and score you a hot guy to talk you." Gabriela says.

At her side are Britt and Arianna they laugh. "Don't go getting any ideas he likes you because, really who wants to date a pathetic little nerd." She says I just look at the clouds hoping she will go away. Maybe vanish from the side of the earth.

"You never know Gabby maybe he would date her just to tear her apart once in for all." Arianna says. Ok that hit something.

"Or," Brit starts, "He's using you for your smartness either way you'll still be hurt once he leaves." She says and fake pouts.

"Sad face." Gabriela says tracing a fake tear down her face with a pout."So sorry that no one would ever want a pathetic piece of shit like you." She says her voice laced with hate. I can't take it anymore I let the tears fall they all laugh. "Cry all you want let the people see your tears over a boy who isn't yours." She splats and comes close to my ear. "Lets fight for him let the best girl win." She says I move and run back into the gym grabbing my things.

Running to exit wiping tears I knock into a hard wall I start falling but the wall grabs me pulling me close to it. Looking up to see Ryker he holds me tighter as I cry in his shirt. He pulls me to the library and we sit down in the back I try pushing him away. But he holds me tighter."Stop." He growls again I stop and relax in his arms "Stop crying." He says I didn't even notice I haven't stopped.

I stop and lay on his chest we stay quiet for a while."You're gonna leave me aren't you?" I ask quietly.

"No." He says." "Swear you won't." I said.

"Ok I will leave for a bit but I'll come back I can swear to that." He says.

"Ok." I whisper. He turns my face to look at him.

"I swear I'll come back." He says looking into my eyes his voice serious. "Swear you will be here when I get back." He says.

"I swear I'll be here when you return." I said smiling a little.

"Would u like to tell me who make you cry." He says in a fake normal tone I can hear the anger underneath. "No." I said he growls again "Why do u keep doing that?" I asked.

"Doing what?" He asked I attempted to growl and I failed and ended up coughing. "Aww do that again that was cute." He laughs.

"Don't call my growl cute." I said and growled perfectly not better than his growl but good for me. He growls back at me making me shiver.

"That was hot." He mumbled I pretended to not hear him as the bell rings.

"Don't leave me too long. "I mumbled as he walked ahead "Protect me as long as you can." I added looking down I'm sure he didn't hear me. "I will." He says as we walk out our next class.
_____________

So another wolf book if u don't read my other books thanks a lot for support if u don't thank you for reading this one PM me whenever If questions or something thanks again lots of love to everyone I think this book will be good.

Book created January 29, 2015
Book edited by Aliza_Meow and myself

No copying

Comment

Vote

Share