Chapter 4

I wake up and I feel perfect. I'm pretty sure I'm missing school. I freeze when I hear the shower turn off. No someone stays here. I get up and go in the walk in closet. Hiding behind clothes and slowing my breathing. I hear the door open."Skye" Ryker voice says. Please don't tell me I sleep in the same bed as him. "Skye come out of there" he says closer to closet. I stay quiet and don't move. "don't make me come get you" he says I stay still cover my mouth. Hands reach forward and grab me. I look down he lifts my chin "go sit on the bed"he says, I do as he tells me. He comes out a few minutes later dress."D-" I start he cuts me off."I slept on the couch should u like to shower" he asked cutting me off I just glare at him. He stares back "I asked d-" he starts but I cut him off."Where's Rose" I asked."I ask my dad to keep her busy" He says."Why" I asked."Because we need to talk" he says."W-Why" I asked and started to cry. He started to walk to me and I move further on the bed. He still comes closer "leave me alone" I yell. He stops and backs up."Skye don't be like this" he says."S-She was right you're trying to destroy me" I whisper."No I'm not don't say that" he says."Why did u kiss her than. Was I just a show to boost your popularity. If so you win" I yelled. He walks me as I trow pillows at him. He keeps walking towards me. Then pins me on the bed and I cry and ask him to leave me alone. We stay like this for a few minutes then he kiss me. I don't kiss back but he still keeps his lips on mine. Until I respond. he pulls away."I'm so sorry you saw that but I wasn't like that Skye she kissed me then I threw her on the floor" he says I nod."Yes"I said."Yes?"he asked."Yes I would like to shower" I said. He nods and takes me to the bathroom."I'll come back for your clothes to wash them stay in the room tell me when you're in the shower" he says then walks out. I quickly strip and tell him in the shower "I'll be back" he says. I take a long shower washing my hair. I dry myself and walk out. sitting on the bed and play with my damp hair. the door opens I look up to see a guy."Alpha there's...." He starts and I look away noticing him staring. Then I realized I was only wherein a towel.  "Who are u" he yells. Just like my adopted father. The threat in his voice was clear. When he was angry with me. But like always i did nothing "who are you" he says again. My heart rate quickens as he starts to walk towards me."R-Ryker" I said and close my eyes. He got closer I heard something slam into the floor. I open my eyes to see Ryker beating the guy. Blood on his fist as he keeps pounding the guy everywhere he got the chance to hit. Growling mine I noticed the guy wasn't fighting back he just let Ryker hit.  "Stop" I say loudly he doesn't stop. I go to the floor and try to make eye contact with Ryker. But his eyes were trained of the guys body the guy whimpers. I start to cry I can't help this guy he will die maybe I'm overreacting but it looks like Ryker will kill him. Someone holds me feeling small sparks I know it's Ryker."A-Alpha" the guy says and Ryker glares."Shut up" Ryker says."Attack" the guy continues Ryker groans holding me tighter Roes comes in. Ryker was gonna let go of me my I held him."I gotta go check on something" he says I blush."The towel is falling" I whisper he stands up my feet aren't on the ground at all. As he holds me tight all the way to the bathroom. He close his eyes and puts me down. he then around as towel falls down. I wrap it back on as Rose hands me clothes. I put them on as she turns as well. Ryker turns and hugs me."See you later" he says and leaves."Rose ? What we gonna do with him." I asked looking at the guys body his eye was barely open. The other one shut and swollen. Blood was all over his nice face and white shirt good thing the carpet was black."We can go to the infirmary and tell them to come get him" she says."You can go I'll stay with him" I said she looks at me for a few seconds before nodding and leaving. "I'm so so sorry I don't know how but I feel this is my fault it's just that u scared me" I said he nods."I-It's O-Okay" he says."Don't talk just nod for yes and ok" I said he nods. "Does it hurt" I ask he doesn't move. "can u feel anything" I asked he just stares "ok that's all u should rest now." I said rose rushes in and pulls me outside I yell a goodbye to the guy. Soon we are in the car speeding off "where are we going" I ask."Shopping" she says simply I just sit and wait I guess. That's ok a warning would have been nice though.