Chapter 30

"Where are we going?" I asked. He keep walking and I glared. We have been walking a long time we were still in the territory though.

"Here." He says. I looked around.

"Where is here?" I asked. He shoved me into the ground.

Ryker P.O.V

"Where's Skye..." Bryan trails off. I look to my side to see her gone.

"Maybe she went to bed." I said he nods and goes of to prepare for tomorrow. I know there is no way Skye went back to the room to sleep especially when she's mad. I can't afford to lose anymore warriors... But it's Skye. She's probably with Ryan. I growl. Of course he had something to do with her leaving. I mind linked the wolves who were doing patrol to look out for them. I quickly ran to into the woods trying to track their scent. I'm gonna hand cuff her to the bed I swear. I ran quickly with my wolf taking control. It's already late and anything could happen out here. Why would she do something like this with the risk of her getting hurt.

Alpha, we caught her and some other male sent west of the territory.

My wolf runs faster. I thank the wolf before cutting out our link. Once I arrive I realize where I was. This was the place where me and Ryan use to hide during hide n seek. We always played in teams just incase something happened. Ryan and I against Romeo and Riley. Romeo was a childhood best friend of mine. He was the son of the best male warrior in the pact. But once he found his mate which was a daughter of an alpha. He went to take over.

I jumped into the hole in the ground. I quietly made it to the bottom.

"This place is pretty neat." Skye says looking around.

"Neat that's all?" He says eating some ice cream. I'm glad she's ok.

"Awesome is like a hidden dude cave." She said going to touch a booby trap.

"Skye." Ryan yells. She stops.

"Why are you yelling." She glares at him.

"It's a trap." He says. "Let's head back before Ryker sends a search party or you hurt yourself." He announces after a few moments of Skye touching things.

"He's already here." She says.

"What do you mean?" He asked. She points to my direction. Ryan gaze follows.

"Make a run for it." Skye laughs. Ryan nods. They run to the escape passageway. I run to the other end to catch them. Then I remember they teleport. I run back to the house. Skye was there was some basketball shorts in one hand and a hot chocolate. She sips it and waits at the back door. I shift and take the shorts from her. She kisses me on my cheek before going inside. I follow her as she it's on the stool.

"Skye that was not ok." I said she nods. I continue to lecture her all she does is nod and mumble I guess that true.

"I'm tired. Good night." She says heading out. "By the way I'm not going to interrogate Riley, just gonna sleep in." She adds before going into the elevator. I of course go into my office to work. She has been acting weird lately. I don't know what's wrong with her or if it's just she feels the need to make things harder. I put up my papers and decided to deal with it tomorrow. I walk to the elevator with the thoughts of Riley.

She has came back. She came back to kill me but she's still here. I missed my sister dearly, ever since she left no one could trace her or her dumb mate. But they seemed to have come back. My only question is why. Why come back now ? Did they need something ? She isn't pregnant. Maybe they ran into some trouble ? I shook my head clearing those questions. She was gonna kill me so her intentions weren't good or needy. Perhaps she wants to take over the pack. But why ? I stepped out the elevator. All I need is to focus on my mate. I opened the room door closing it after me. Skye was watching some cartoon still drinking her hot chocolate.

"I thought you were going to sleep." I said confused. She glares at me and takes a long sip.

"Not tired anymore." She answered. I nod and change into some boxers before slipping into bed. "Go get me more." She ordered me handing me her cup. I raised an eyebrow.

"You go get it." I said. I mind link the chef asking him to bring some.

"But my show might come back on." She whines. I take the remote and turn off the tv. She growls. "Why would you do that." She yells. I laugh. She pushes me to the ground and hits me with a pillow repeatedly. "Go back to working and leave me and my tv alone." She says hitting me a few more times. The door opens and she gets up. Chef pours her more hot chocolate and offers marshmallows which she gladly accepts. I turn back on the tv as she thanks chef. He leaves after I dismiss him. Skye goes back into the covers, watching tv and sipping hot chocolate.

"Skye." I whisper once the show is on commercial.

"I have been here for what almost three maybe four months?" Skye questions. I nod. "I have missed a lot of school." She mumbles. I chuckle.

I do sometimes miss the old Skye. That sensitive one. The one who would blush at every complaint. The one that walked in the halls with me. The shy Skye who mumbles and cared on me for attention. Now look at the Skye I made. I still love her. She's confident slightly stubborn, independent, beautiful, intelligent, caring, loving in her own way. She's just is perfect. I couldn't ask for a better mate. I love her deeply she's my world. I can't wait to have pups with her and grow old together... Sitting on the porch looking at our grandchildren play.

"Ryker." Skye says. I look at her seeing she's about to cry. She has been moody lately. I move closer to her pulling her in my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What every your thinking pops up in my head sometimes. And your thoughts to." She says. Well this is slightly embarrassing. She nods in response.

"Get out of my head." I say playfully. She rolled her eyes before kissing me.

I love you

Her words ran through my head I smiled in the kiss and she pulls away laying back onto my chest. I played in her hair as she watched tv till she fell asleep.

____________________

Hey you guys this book is gonna be edited and being updated at the same time I think I'm not sure yet but I'll let you guys know. The book is being edited by

Aliza_Meow
She's really rad so go check her out.

So what about Ryker's pov tell me what you think of it.

***Progress***
Views: 44.4k
Votes: 1.49k
Comments: 123

Thank you so much for reading and commenting

Vote
Comment
Share