Chapter 24

Skye P.O.V

I watch as Ryan's life span go to 000.

"No."I yell. I start shaking him. He shifts back. Death comes next to me.

"I warned you Skye." He says.

"Give him back.I didn't mean to." I whisper.

"There is a price." He says. I nod.

"Ok. Just bring him back." I said. He sighs.

"Get him on a life support." He says and disappears. Ryker picks up Ryan's lifeless body. We walk back and there was already people outside. They take Ryan, I just watch. Ryker wipes my eyes.

"It's ok." He says hugging me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. He holds me tighter.

"It's ok. He will be fine." He says.

"Death is probably gonna make me stay with him. To avoid stuff like this from happening." I said. He sighs.

"It's ok. I just want to make sure you're ok." He says. He then lifts me and carries me to our room. He sits me on the bed.

"Im gonna go shower the go to sleep." I said. He nods. I quickly go shower and then climb into bed. Ryker comes in and gets into bed with me. He pulls me onto his chest. I kiss him. He kisses back deeply.

"Good night." He says.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

~

I slip out Ryker's arms after 10 minutes of trying. I tiptoed out of the room. I got in the elevator and pressed 1.

It's three in the morning. But I need to see Ryan. The elevator stops. When it opens I see a person sleeping on the couch. I ignore them and speed past him and down to the white hall way. I had been here before with Ryker. Ryan came through here before. I know he was in there. I slowly pushed the white door. There was a dim light. I heard a lot of noise coming from one room. I slowly walked in. Nurses panicked as Ryan's heart monitor speed up. The beeping started to get annoying as it beeped rapidly.

"What do we do." Nurse 1 says.

"I don't know this has never happened." Nurse 2 said.

"Call the doctor Brown." Other says.

"This was never practiced. We won't get kicked out for this right. This is after all the Alpha's brother." A younger one said.

"Are you kidding?!!" Nurse 1 says. The monitor went flat. They all stare at the body. These people are the worst. I'm questioning who hired them.

The monitor went back to a steady beat. They all let out a sigh of relief. I saw Ryan's life span go back to the original number. I walked to the bed as his eyes opened.

"What the hell." He mumbled. Nurse 2 gave him water. He sits up and groans. "What happened to you." He asked. I looked down and see I had a bandage wrapped around my arm. I hadn't notice this before. He groans again. "Did you get runned over or something." He says shifting.

"He doesn't remember." The younger nurse says.

"You attacked her." Nurse 1 says, glacing in my detection. Ryan blinked.

"Did I really?" He asked.

"You challenge me and of course, I accepted. Ryker said your wolf had taken over but I couldn't help myself." I said.

"Get out." He grumbled. He closed his eyes and rested his head backwards. The nurse's left. "How exactly did I get here." He says.

"Ryker carried you then doctors..." I start. He cuts me off.

"No Skye. I mean why am I here." He says and looks at me.

"I killed you..." I mumbled.

"No really why." He says.

"I learned how to do this death spell thing, it stops the heart." I said. "I killed you" I said agin. He stares at me. "I'm so sorry Ryan. I didn't mean to. I just got a little mad." I said standing next to him.

"It's fine. I should be apologizing. I scratched you up pretty bad. I feel every single claw mark. I'm sorry." He says.

"I don't feel it." I said.

"But I do. Were connected remember." He says. I nod slowly. I remember when Ryan said that he was gonna connect us. So I wouldn't hurt myself teleporting. He feels everything I feel but I can't feel what he feels. I smiled. We continued to talk to a bit before he fell asleep. I left his room and Death appeared. I hug him. This was the first ever time I touched him.

"Thank you so much." I said. His body stiffened and he patted my back awkwardly.

______________

Hey I updated agin I can say im proud I updated again after a day

Can you guys go check AliyahMoss shes really cool and loves my writing a lot.

Question: Who would like a pov with Death... Please comment 000 if you think I should. If I get 5 comments of that. Death's pov will be in the next chapter.

Thank you so much for reading,commenting and voting I really appreciate all of you.

Ok that's all... Thank you to the people who read my A/N's too

Vote
Comment
Share