Chapter 43

"Welcome." I said loudly. Everyone looks over to me. It's currently Saturday and I can't wait for this day to be over. "Today is salty maybe be the last day of training considering Ryker says the training "season" is over." I said making quotations when I said season. There's a lot of sad faces and pouts. To be honest I was starting to like waking up at 5:30 in the morning so Ryker and I can leave together then I bond with the ladies in the pack. I'll truly miss this even tho I have only been doing this for a week.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you because it's the last day. Today maybe the worst day of your life's. But it will be worth protecting your family and pack." I smile. "Partner up." I said. They move around the large room getting into groups of 3. Two people attack one person and it continues until everyone has been attacked. You switch places when the victim draws a bit of blood. Don't judge my training methods.
-
Ryker stands at the entrance with a smile on his face and his eyes watched me walk over to him. I held up my arms and he picked me up even though we're both sweaty I'm tired. I lay on his shoulder hugging his neck.

"Had fun?" He asked kissing my head.

"Yes. Did you get my test scores yet?" I asked.

"They should be coming today or maybe tomorrow." He answers as we get in the elevator. I'm tired and I'm kinda hungry. "I had chef make some burgers." He says as if he read my mind. I have been wanting a burger all day.

"Okay." He says and we walk out the elevator.

"Ryker." I call as he put me down.

"Skye." He says back.

"Aren't you the tiniest bit scared about what may happen?" I asked lowly.

"Of course not. You shouldn't either. We will kill them all and everything will be ok Skye." He says looking at me and I look away. I couldn't help but worry. We don't know what Storme is capable of at all. Anything could happen.

"Promise me." I said.

"I promise." He says pulling me to the bathroom turning on the shower. I started to take off my shirt and he stops me and does it for me. He continues to removed the rest clothes and put me in the shower. I stand under the water and wait for Ryker to join my shower. Looking down at my belly it's a small hump. It's only slightest bit of growth but considering its my body I can tell. Ryker hops in the shower and grabs the soap. "Stop worrying." He says kissing me lightly before washing me. I just roll my eyes. "Talk about something." He says.

"Where's Rain?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her much she has been on her phone all the time plus I got her a laptop too so she's quite busy in her room 24/7." He answered.

"Do you think that was a good idea?" I mumble.

"She was doing so well at helping and not making a mess. She needs to go to school maybe." He says.

"Not right now but after all of this blows over. I was thinking all girls school." I smiled at his shocked expression.

"You're so cruel." He chuckles and turns me around washing my back side. We never really talked about me being pregnant with a possible hybrid. Maybe he didn't want it. Would he even want me once I had his pup? He starts washing my hair. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged and let him wash my hair.

"I'm gonna wash you now." I said as he raised out the shampoo.

"No you dry off." He says. I get the soap and start washing Ryker.

"Not happening." I said. "How do you expect to prepare for an attack it could happen any moment?" I said.

"You can prepare your warriors that's about it." He says. I continue to wash my devious mate. "I can smell you." He growls lustfully. I finish washing him befor putting his body into the water.