15: If they were Teachers

Most of this is taken from an au me and my friend made where the Akatsuki + some other random Naruto antagonists run a highschool.

Deidara - the art teacher everyone loves because he lets them blow things up.

Tobi - That one TA who’s always making jokes and trying to be friends with the students

Sasori - The drama teacher who goes crazy if the kids aren’t enthusiastic about the lesson and/or are late.

Itachi - the physics teacher who’s mostly serious but randomly lets the class play kahoot once in a while. That one teacher every girl has a crush on but he has no clue about it.

Hidan - the crazy religious studies teacher who tries to convert you to their religion by only teaching that one religion and trying to force students to partake in worship and rituals.

Kakuzu - That person who comes into schools to do workshops about managing finances in the future and stuff. (I didn't know what to put him as lol, in our notes we had him as the lunch staff-)

Kisame - the overly enthusiastic swimming teacher, the students are scared of him.

Konan - The math teacher who uses paper folding in every example she possibly can, she lets the kids do origami in lessons for fun.

Pein - The geography teacher who is so serious about the subject it’s funny. He really couldn’t care less about half the class not giving a shit.

Zetsu - He doesn’t teach, he just runs a gardening club and all the students who are brave enough to approach him love him for some reason

Madara - The History teacher who everyone is scared of, his lessons seem peaceful at first glance but theres an air of “If you talk I wont hesitate to commit the murder”

Our au is mainly pure chaos lol, I might share it at some point