6: On a camping trip

Going camping in the woods ^w^
I love going camping xD

Deidara - Tells Tobi to go get firewood as if he’s the boss, probably secretly sneaking marshmallows from the bag and sitting back and relaxing while everyone else does all the work.

Tobi - The one who gets sent off to search for firewood even though they already have some, Deidara just wanted to get rid of him for a while. All he wants to do is toast marshmallows

Sasori - Decided not to come because he doesn’t want to have to wait to finish his project.

Itachi - Putting up the tents with Konan, keeps having to redo the tent because he can’t get it right.

Hidan - Getting drunk before the campfire is even set up, the others have no idea where he even got the alcohol from.

Kakuzu - wondering where they got the money to pay for the trip.

Kisame - Ditched the group to go swim in the nearby river after putting up his own tent.

Konan - Helping Itachi put up the rest of the tents.

Pein - Telling everyone what to do while using shinra tensei clear the campsite and set up the campfire.

Zetsu - Scouting the area for things they can do during the trip. (and possibly stray campers because >->)

Madara - Sat in a tree watching everyone and refusing to participate because camping trips aren’t for someone like him. (even tho he probably wants to at least a little)