Congratuations (+A/N)

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have officially reached the end of Mindscape!

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to this book.

Began:
September 25th, 2020

Ended:
December 13th, 2020

It has been part of my life for two months now, and it's always disheartening to let a book close for the last time.

I spent almost a month planning it out as well, starting back when I was still writing Our Spot.

It was an idea that made me shake with anticipation, and I'm so glad I was able to put it into words for you guys to enjoy

Now, as per usual, this is not the end of me or my writing

In fact, I have a discord that you could join
(Link in my bio)

If you join, you'll have access to exclusive sneak peaks on my upload schedule, be able to interact with other fans, view my favorite comments, and you can talk with me!

Legally, I'm required to tell you that you have to be +13 years old to even have a discord, and if you aren't, I can get in trouble for hosting minors in my server :(

Since that might not float your boat, you can find me in other places, such as:

Instagram (CalamTheClam)
Twitter (SeriouslyCalam)
Ao3 (SeriouslyCalamitous)

Regarding my Ao3:

I have come to the conclusion that I'll be posting short stories there when I'm in my rest period between books.

So, if you're absolutely dying from my lack of content, keep that in mind.

In fact, I've already written half of a short story that will be posted on there in the near future, or already is posted depending on when you see this.

Regarding my next book:

Here comes my favorite part of ending one book: starting another!

Thanks to the help of a few ideas from my discord server, I've been hastily mapping out my next book.

I know the readers of mine that came from the Masked Emotions Series thoroughly enjoy medieval, so I thought I'd feed you a little.

It's going to be a DreamNotFound Fantasy AU

Don't worry, it won't be a 'Royalty' thing, because I've noticed a surplus of those and I don't want to repeat the same cliche story for you guys.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for:

My next book is going to be. . .

Illusion of Safety

Here is an exclusive Trader's Map from the book. But be warned, just because a path is marked, doesn't mean it's safe! There are creatures that lurk in this world, the likes of which we've only ever imagined.

Only a fool would let their guard down.