Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.

Start from the beginning

I still ask myself if how's my mom and dad doing even they left me, If they're happy with their decision, If they really forgot that they have a son.

Do they also think about me? Did they also think of coming back? I really wish they did.

I also think if Nanny didn't follow me, If Nanny didn't save me, If I really jump when I had the chance. Will I be happy?

Will the pain that I'm carrying for a long time will disappear? Will it set me free?

There's a lot of question in my mind that somehow worry me.

"What are you thinking?" Nanny ask that's why I came back to my senses.

I look at the woman beside me, The woman who saved me. Seeing her beside me also helps me calm. Seeing Nanny beside me helps me to feel more at ease.

"Nothing... I'm just thinking how lucky I am..." I softly said.

"I'm also lucky to meet you... But for now help your Aunties preparing for our lunch." Nanny said that's why I come back at the kitchen.

"Hi Aunties can I help something?" I ask.

"Oh Gun can you prepare the plates, glasses, spoon and fork? and put in on the table." Auntie Sel said so I do what she says.

Ma'am Sylvia went inside the dining area where I'm serving the plates.

"Gun I already ask Tay and New to tour you to their schools, Tay also suggested that you he will also tour you to other school so you can pick where do you want to study." She said.

"Ma'am I'm really thankful for your help, I really appreciate it." I said.

"Welcome, just be good and ace all your grades."

"I will ma'am! I will not fail you." I said while smiling.

I come back to the maids room where my Aunties are waiting.

"Gun did you smell the Adobo that I cooked for you?" Auntie Sel ask.

"Yes Auntie! It smells good and I'm sure it also taste good!" I said.

"I know right! Sel is the best cook here in our house!" Auntie Celia.

After waiting for a new minutes, we clean the table and we start eating.

"So how was it? did you like it?" Auntie Sel excitedly ask.

"Yes Auntie Sel! This is the perfect adobo that I like." I said.

We chitchat while eating, laughing and also smiling and just like that, We have a nice and pleasant lunch.

---

I decided to roam around and While walking at the corridor I saw a door half open and when I look inside, I saw New doing something.

Oh He's painting! He look to focused on what he's doing right now. It's my first time to see him with a serious face. I Can't help but to stare at him.

And now I notice that the room was full of paintings. Did he paint all of those?

He's really talented, I wish I can also do that.

Then I was shock when he look at my direction.

"You can come in." He politely said with a soft smile.

So I slowly enter the room and now I can clearly see all the paintings in the room and I can say that all of it are great.

Did he paint all of this?! Unbelievable...