Chapter 8

(*GaSp* 2 chapters in 1 week?!?! Yes yes I'm bored and I'm sure some of want another chapter anyways comment on the end of the story which character I should make the 4 or 5k reads about also as some of you may know I'm taking Carol well Y/n but we're taking here with us anddd @pollywolly455 wanted to take Phil too so we are also bringing him anyways I'll let you read)

-Y/n pov-

    When we got back Sister Krone did a face. While I did a victory dance in my mind of course. "Norman. Ray. Emma. Y/n. And..." I heard her say I looked quickly to see where she was looking and what do you know she was looking at Gilda.

    "That Sister hasn't done anything since," Emma said. "That's probably Mom's order. Mom used to suspect us, but it doesn't seem like that anymore." Norman continued on saying. "I wonder why?" Emma asked. "What do you think, Ray?" "What about you, Norman?" Ray, Norman, and Emma was talking about the situation.

    I took the chance to leave without them noticing. When it was dinner time I was walking with Anna. (white-haired girl with two braids) In the corner of my eyes, I saw Emma looking at everyone.*Sigh* Maybe I should just go up to Ray and say I know I know he is the traitor. Ya good Idea. You should good up him and say HeY rAy I kNoW yOu ArE tHe TrAiToR bUt DoN't WoRrY I wOn'T sAy AnYtHiNg If YoU dOn'T wAnT mE tOo!

You know Cari I sometimes forget you exist also it was just an Idea." O-oh Y/n mom wants you" Sister Krone said. Is it just me or does she look a bit scared? Mom is always unpredictable so no wonder she looks like that. Ya, you're right Cari. "Hey, mom how are you did you need something?" I asked mother.

"Hello Y/n I'm doing great thank you." she said with her normal 'sweet' voice. "I seemed to notice that you really are attached to Carol?" she asked. "Mhm! She really is cute and I really do love her!" I said with a closed-eyed smile. "That's great well I won't keep you long I have two things for you!" She said with a smile.

"Since you and Carol have been closed together I put her in your room." She said. I know she is the enemy but she was still my Mom. I ran up to her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said happily to her. "I know you really like Manga so I got you all the Danganronpa." I kept on saying thank you while hugging her after a while I went to my room. I stayed up a bit reading then I went to bed with Carol.

"Emma. Starting today, let's play tag in teams." Norman told Emma. "In teams?" She asked him. "At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually," Emo said. "Hey, Ray," Emma told him. "But everyone's movements aren't bad. So we shouldn't break them up individually." The emoripofflookingsasukekuroochild said. We'll make formations and run away in teams." The suga of the trio said. "We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like"

"The real escape," Emma said. The whole conversation was about tag, letting Gilda and Don know, and me joining them later on. After a bit, they went off in teams to go play tag. "It looks like it just me and you again Carol but I don't mind you are just so cute!" I said to Carol while sitting on the tree trunk.

"S-S" What sounded like Carol was trying to say something. "Huh? Carol are you trying to say your first word?" (for the sake of the story hang with me) I asked. "S-Sing!" She said while giggling and clapping to herself. While I found that quite cute. "Well since it was your first word how can I say no," I said.

(You know what to do)

Sometimes I wish I could lend you my eyes
Lend you my hips and lend you my thighs
Sometimes I wish I could take a new shape
Switch out some parts and become a big A
Sometimes I wish I could lend you my ears
Lend you my thoughts and lend you my tears
Sometimes I wish I could take a new form
Switch out some parts and become like the norm
Lucky is she, who lives unaware
Who doesn't get bothered by those who don't care
Lucky is she, who lives unaware
Who doesn't get bothered by all that's unfair
Unlucky me, who knows way too much
Who fights to make changes and music and such
Unlucky me, aware of the pain
All 'cause I happen to have some brain
Sometimes I wish I could lend you my voice
Lend you my heart and lend you my choice
Sometimes I hope for a savior to come
Who's got what it takes to convince everyone
Sometimes I wish I could lend you my shoes
Lend you my life and lend you my truth
But sometimes the truth is just my point of view
Not what is real and not what is true
Lucky is she, who lives unaware
Who doesn't get bothered by those who don't care
Lucky is she, who lives unaware
Who doesn't get bothered by all that's unfair
Unlucky me, who knows way too much
Who fights to make changes and music and such
Unlucky me, aware of the pain
All 'cause I happen to have some brain
Lucky is she, who lives unaware
Unlucky me, who knows way too much
Who fights to make changes and music and such
Unlucky me, aware of the pain
All 'cause I happen to have some brain

Carol was laughing as usual while the others were playing. After a while, everyone was taking a break. "It looks like playing tag in teams is going to work!" Hinta look alike- I MEAN Emma said. "Hey, what's wrong Ray you been staring where Gilda is. Could it be possible you think she is the traitor?" I asked in a whisper. "What was Phil's score again?" he asked.

"Hmm, I think he is averaging about 203 lately," I answered. "That's high." Norman said, "It is." I said back while rocking Carol a bit. Of course, she was clueless so she was just making baby noise. "He was one of the last ones remaining this time and also when we played tag with Sister," Emo said.

"He's always looking for you, Emma, and Norman with Sherry, too." He said. Ok that ticked me off. 1 he is the traitor and hasn't even told us. 2 this man has the audacity to sus that innocent being.

    "Ah uh. Nope! I get that we have to be sus of the kids but leave Phil alone I know he has a high score but leave the kid alone. I have a gut feeling that he isn't the traitor!" I said with a huff and pouted. Carol looked at me but since she didn't understand the sitation she just coped me and also pouted.

(A/n wnsndkskskmdmsm Carol is so cuteeee anyways Y/n sees Carol as a blood related sister. Since Cari couldn't protect   Y/n she wants to be able to protect Carol
Anyways how should the 4 or 5k special be about comment on the persons name

Ray

Emma

Norman

Gilda

Don

Carol[sister love guys SISTER LOVE]

anyways I will still post next week's chapter but until then Marina out)