Chapter 11

-Chapter 11-

-Gilda's pov-

    "I see." I said. "Sorry, Mom. I'm in a rush!" Don said. "I did it." He said while he opened his hand. But when he did there was nothing in it. "Eh? I thought mom had the key so why isn't-" Don was saying but git cut off by a familiar voice. "You looking for something? Don? Gilda?" It asked.

-Y/n's pov-

    I knew those two would try something like that so I left beforehand and got the key. But I have the key to Carol so she could feel included too. "E-eh? Y/N!" they both yelled. "I have the key and I'll let you have it but you need to agree to my conditions ok?" I said to both of them. They both nodded their head. "1 I'm coming with you. 2 I'm going to tell you the truth I'm not supposed to but I trust you guys enough to. 3 next time you pull I stunt like this tell before so I can keep an I on you." I said

    "So do you agree?" I asked them. "We do but what do you mean by the truth?" Gilda asked. "Come I'll tell you on the way," I said as I pulled up my mask a bit. We went ahead and I gave Don the key so he could open the door. "You see conny and all the kids are already dead. They weren't sold to bad people but to demons. We are the food that is getting prepared. I tried and help conny and the rest but I couldn't so I made this tactic that would make sure they were happy and had a painless death." I said

     I was talking as we entered the room. I pulled up this little trapped door that was under the floor. "You might not believe me so I'll let you find out by yourself. There is enough evidence under here I'll say up here and keep an eye out. I also have Carol here to help me." I said and with that, they went down. I went down after a bit. "Guys hurry come we have to go come on!" I whisper shouted.

    We accidentally made a sound but I was only a bit worry cause I gave one of the kids the key so that they could give it to mom and she would get distracted and we could leave. And it worked Eugene came and gave her the key. Well, I didn't exactly give the key more like dropped it by them. We then got out. "So before we meet the rest do you still trust me?" I asked them. "We did. At least you. I don't know why the other couldn't trust us but you did so were not mad at you. You said it yourself you tried your best and you trust us." Don said with a smile.

    "I agree with Don I just wish the other would also trust us," Gilda said with a slight smile. When we saw the other Don looked mad but Gilda looked sad. "Don. Gilda. Y/n. Thank goodness, I thought you'd..." Emma started but Ray came up to us. "Where were you?" He asked us. It was already night and no one other than us 6 was in the dining hall. I had left Carol in my room just so that if things got a bit rough she would be ok.

    "So?" Ray asked us well it was mainly directed to Don and Gilda. "We went into Mom's secret room," Don said. "How?" Emma asked us I decided to speak up since technically I was the one how got them into the mess. "I stole Mom's key beforehand cause I knew they were going to try to but I decided to go with them and then I gave Don the key," I said

    "From Mom?" Emma said yelling-ish. "And, did Mom..." Norman asked. "I don't think she noticed. We already returned the key, too. So probably..." Gilda stated. "Tch, You did something really stupid. What would you do if the room was equipped with either a camera, a bug, or an alarm? If Mom or sister found out, you three... no, all of us would be--" Ray started but Don cut him off.

    "Tell us what would happen. Would we get killed? We found Conny's Little Bunny in the secret room. And Y/n told us about the demons because she trusts us. So much for your "I don't know" and "let's go save them." We can't even save them! Because Conny... Conny and everyone else is..." Don said as he started to tear up.

    "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry!" Emma said as she bowed her head to the table. "So Y/n was really the only one who trusted us..." Gilda said. "I told you, Gilda. Everyone except for Y/n was lying after all. What else are you hiding." Don said. "Demos? A farm?" "No, Just to be eaten..." "And you're a spy? This whole time?" Both of them were talking. The both of them didn't take it well. Don ended punching both Norman and Ray.

    It was pretty sentimental but in the end, both of them left and I was about to leave to go and console them. But I turned to the tree. "I only told them causing lying straight to their face is wrong. Sure I might not have told you before but I didn't lie and give false hope. Maybe next time don't lie to them." I said to the three and left to go and console them.

    Don was blaming his self which almost made me cry. Keyword almost. "You know it is also kinda my fault too. I should have told you before but I wasn't sure when too. Don't play yourself ok." I said to him. Emma later came to apologize. And so did Norman and surprisingly Ray.

    In the end, it was all good. I felt someone coming and I knew it was Sister Krone. But I didn't say anything so I hide in the shadows to blend in which seemed to work. I decided that instead of going out and play that I should nit some scarves for me and Carol so we don't get cold when we escape. I'm also working on making that a little backpack to hold Carol so I can use my hands and hold her at the same time. (Your dumb author forgot what it's called)

    I was working on make scarves for us so that was not as cold in winter. Thanks to the yarn Mom has given me over the years I'm able to make for some of us but it's better than nothing I guess. Hey sorry to drop in but Sister Krone was put like you thought yesterday. Does she know I was with them? No only Don, Gilda, Norman, Emma, and Ray she didn't see you but she made a deal with them so that they can work together.

    I see... Thank you Cari also why haven't you know drop in as often. Oh about that I'm currently busy but I hope to see you soon love ya, little sis! Love you too... Anyway, I also got my things ready in a backpack it had my drawing kit, extra clothes that are too big but I can make different things, yarn, notebook, pen, extra mask, and an extra blindfold. For Carol, I had milk powder, diapers, wipes, clothes, and some toys.

    "You want me to bring some of the kids to your guys and Sister Krone meeting?" Yes, that was me talking apparently they wanted me to make sure more kids know the secret. And by they I mean Norman and Emma. "I see. Ok, I'll do it!'' I said to both of them. "Thank you Y/n!" Emma said as she went to hug me. "No problem it the least I can do," I said

(Sooooo thank you all for 7k reads I'm surprised and thankful we got this far. So I'm going to explain something real quick once ep 12 of tpn is finish in this fanfic I will leave it on hold so that when season 2 comes I can continue but if you guys still want to read I have a Danganronpa fanfic and am currently working on a fnaf and a Hunter x Hunter fanfic but this is all but until then Marina out✌️)