Chapter 6 -edited-

Sorry for not updating your gurl had problems with her Gmail ✌️😗 and I kinda sorta was lazy and was to busy with other things like school(school's a bitch) and I had other matter to attend to but I'm back sorry if this is short also thank you for the 2k reads and the 125 votes also. So here you simps(including me) go chapter 6.

-chapter 6-

-Y/n pov's-

The trio was stalking mama was with the other adult who we learned her name was Sister Krone. While those 3 were talking about what I'm guessing was the plan I was reading manga. Got to say who would have guess Killua would have electric nen.

Later on, we were outside. AND OH SWEET HOME ALABAMA A F-ING CHILD GOT HIT WITH A BALL Oop tea Tea indeed sis tea indeed. (A kid did get yeeted with a ball go to ep. 3 at 21:04 lol poor kid F in the chat plz)

"I was so focused on the tracking devices that getting another adult didn't cross my mind." Norman said."Actually, we should be happy about this." Rip of sasuk- RAY said. "What? Be happy?" Emma asked. " I agree with Ray since Carol and Sister Krone came we have two more sources of information." I the great and wise Y/n said. (lol)

"I see," Norman said. "First, where did those two come from?" Ray said well more liked asked. "Well one thing is for sure Carol is Conny's replacement. My guess is that they are replenishing the merchandise." I said. "Yeah, if this place is a farm, they must have a site where they prepare one-year-olds for replenishment." The oh-so 'great' Ray said.

"So did all of us come from there originally?" Emma asked. " Probably. And also that sister Krone. It's significant that there are other adults besides Mom. There might be other farms just like this one, So are the adults who obey the demons under the control of demons from birth"

Ray and Norman continued ranting on with this whole theory kinda like Deku from my hero academia. "I searched all over my body, but I didn't find any trace of something implanted," Emma said. Hey, Cari do you by any chance know where the tracking device is? ... Cari? Hmm, I guess she's busy.

They continue talking about where it might be. "What? So, checkmate?" Emma said. "No... It's not checkmate yet." I said I stood up from the bookcase I was leaning on while sitting. "Hmm? What do you mean Y/n?" Norman asked me. "Rember when mom found one of our siblings don't you think it was weird how she took out her watch and found them real fast?" I said

"Ya... I did" He said. "Well my guess is that we have a tracking device just like you guys were saying but I might have an idea on where it is." I continue talking. "But to make sure my hunch is correct I'm going to need Emma." We continued talking. They also figured out that we needed Carol for what we were going to do.

-time skip when the kiddos are checking on Carol brought to you by me simping for Kokichi Ouma-

Me and Emma were checking on Carol to see if we could find anything. Until "Emma look at Carol's ear." I whispered to her since Gilda was here I didn't want to risk her hearing us. "What's that? A bug bite?" Gilda asked since Emma was holding Carol she saw I guess it's ok rather than her hearing what I said.

"Mom told me a while ago that this was from when blood was drawn to test for diseases," Emma said then she gasped and turned to me. I smiled. "Figured it out eh?" I told her with a close eyed smile.

-time skip to the next day peeps brought to you by 🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅🏼no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣‍♂️Dà🎉YO💦-

    "Sooooooo Y/nnnnnnn!" Emma said. Wonder what she wants now. "*sigh* What is it, Emma?" I asked her. "Well~ since we have a bit of time before you know we have to meet up I was wondering if you could sing," Emma asked. I sigh for like the billion time today I pulled up my mask a bit and used my candy hair clip to push my bangs out of my face. "Fineee- But just this once-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because all the kids including Ray, Gilda, Norman, Don, Emma were sitting there.

    "Well don't let us distract you go on sing!" Don said. "Mhm, we want to hear your pretty voice!" Gilda said. All you could hear kids agreeing to what they said. I yet again sighed.

(you know the drill kiddos play the song)

An, An, An, An, an'ina kotoba wa iranai
Demo nande darou

(Jkjk but hey at least free music 😎🤏 😳🕶🤏)

As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad
As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be
Bright as day, as light as play
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
As warm as the, the sun, as silly as fun
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea
As hot as fire, cold as ice
Sweet as sugar and everything nice
As old as time, as straight as a line
As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee
Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider
Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything at once

    Once I finished Everyone left to do their own things but not before giving me around of applause and saying how my voice is beautiful and all that shit. Norman, Ray, and Emma. went ahead a while so now it was my turn.When I saw a butterfly I took the chance to chase it as a cover-up to meet up with them.

Once again I'm sorry for not updating but I'll try to go back to my regular posting schedule but once again Marina out✌️ Also feel free to Comment or private message me if you have art for this fanfic just post the link and I'll check it out

Edited- Damn all of you coming at the kids for not giving complements🤚so there y'all go