Chapter 14

-Y/n's pov-

Today was the day before Ray's birthday... Or should I say shipping? I went with Emma to where Ray was he was humming the lullaby that Isabella used to sing to me. But since Ray is smart he found out that we still hadn't given up. Emma told Ray that we should run away. I wasn't against the idea tho. Today would be the perfect opportunity to run away Isabella wouldn't suspect it.

Emma told ray that we had everything ready to go so that we can leave before he gets shipped out. But Ray said it was reckless to leave in the day and that the situation is different than before. Ray explained his ideas and me and Emma listened. Yet Ray did something unexpected... He put Gasoline on himself he was prepared to light himself on fire just so that we can leave and survive. But we weren't about to let that happen.

I caught the match before he had a chance to light himself on fire. Emma set everything up while I went to my room to get my things and grabbed Carol I also took Phil with me. By that time everything was set in place the fire had started and all the kids were outside. I was with the younger kids waiting for Emma to come. Damnnn what a nice plan sis. What can I say teamwork makes the dream work.

Then one of the kids shouted Emma's name. She was running up to us by that time. You see Norman had left us a letter. He told us on how Ray planned to light himself on fire. He also told us about the items he got from sister Krone. Guess you can say, Krone was really on our side. The letter was made for me and Emma the only way to not get discovered was to act like we had given up.

All that we had left was to pretend that Ray had actually been set on fire and that was Emma's job. We had only chosen some kids to come with us. Originally Phil was gonna be the one who was gonna be the only kid left who knew the secret. But I told a kid name, Juan. Carol was also supposed to be left behind but there is no way that I'm gonna let that happen. So since both of them can't run as fast I have Phil on my back and I used the thing I made.

 So since both of them can't run as fast I have Phil on my back and I used the thing I made

(this thing also Phil is carrying the backpack with all the things.)

None of them was heavy nether was the backpack that's why I let Phil carry it. Don offered to help me but I declined though I did tell him that I would tell him if I needed him. By now we had already climbed the wall and started running alongside the wall. But the alarm had set off already a bit earlier than we had expected. "What do we do? We're still far from the bridge." Ray asked. "We'll cross from here," I said as I pointed to the forest with the huge drop in between. "Cross? But at that time, Norman said..." Ray said.

"It'll be okay. We trained so much." Gilda answered him. "Trained?" he asked. Don managed to get the rope around the tree. "Emma, Y/n, are we really..." Ray asked us. "It's okay," Emma said. "As long as the first person can cross..." I said. Don was the first person. He took out a clothe hanger and slide down the rope. He then went to the tree for a moment nothing happened but then he popped out of the tree.

The children cheered since Don had made it safely and we now knew for a fact that is safe to cross. Then we put up more ropes while Don tied them. Then more kids slid down the ropes. (kokichi is jumping on my screen right now cause I download that app on my device lol) There was one child though. Jemima was scared to go down so Ray carried her.

So Ray and Jemima went down then the last two kids. So it was only Emma and me who was carrying Phil and Carol. "Okay, you guys are the last ones! Let's go, Emma, Y/n!" Don told us. Since there was more than one rope me and Emma each went on one. But before we could even leave she came. "Goodbye... Mom." I said to her "Don't go, Emma Y/n. My dear children..." She said. But neither of us listened.

And with that, we slid down. Then we untied the rope connecting both sides. We looked at Isabella for a bit. Then we left and started to run. We were running through the forest. WE weren't stopping anytime soon we were all happy we managed to escape though so it's worth it.

(Jsjsjsjsj Season one finished yaaaaa so I'm going to put this fanfic on hold just until there are more episodes in tpn season 2 my friend gave me his password for funation so I'm just gonna wait for more ep also I might start a hxh fanfic or a fire force fanfic I don't know y'all can decide also if you want to read more of my stuff I have a danganronpa fanfic but that's all for now so for a while Marina out)